Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas / happy holidays, RF! 🍊 Go Vols!

@peaygolf We have a 3-hour layover in Tokyo in about 3 hours. If you can have your new golf clubs sent to Narita ASAP, I'll bring them back for you. 😂
3 hour layover, 3 hours before the layover..🤔🤔🤔..

3+3 equals 6 divided by 2 carry the one ...🤔🤔👀

You should be back in United States by January 13th...

in a world where TJ Watt exists…. he is not the best pass rusher in the game….. It is the defense players job to keep the lineman’s hands off of him…. some are better at it than others. i have no issues with how the rules are applied.
Good grief, T.J. Watt has the little brother Syndrome...

Reactions: orangesoda
3 hour layover, 3 hours before the layover..🤔🤔🤔..

3+3 equals 6 divided by 2 carry the one ...🤔🤔👀

You should be back in United States by January 13th...
😂 We are moving through 11 time zones. It will be about 27 hours in real time iirc. But it's 8 a.m. Christmas morning here and it will still be Christmas when we get home!

Very cool! Glad y’all had a good time! All my family has left south Florida so I haven’t been back to get to a game in a while. Need to correct that as soon as I can.
Never been to a home Miami game. Isn't that wild? But I sure as hell have driven all the way up to Tennessee. Smh. Been a fan since I was a kid during Marino. GREW UP IN FLORIDA.

I agree. You are a freaking pervert. And you should apologize to @Glitch .
Give me until the 26th and I’ll respond to you. I hate Christmas and look forward to the 26th. That’s my holiday. Then we’ll debate who’s the biggest pervert, though most on here knows who’s it is. Nashville trip is off once again.

How’s momma? And this has nothing to do with who’s the biggest pervert. Hands down, pervert.

Never been to a home Miami game. Isn't that wild? But I sure as hell have driven all the way up to Tennessee. Smh. Been a fan since I was a kid during Marino. GREW UP IN FLORIDA.
I remember going to training camp practices when Marino was still playing. I was too young to remember it fully unfortunately and I moved away before he retired. Think I’ve only been to a game once since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back