Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson losing badly to Duke, LSU getting their doors blown off late by FSU, Ohio State sleepwalking against Indiana. If Alabama loses to Texas this weekend, it will really feel like the CFP era power structure is over and a new hierarchy is beginning. I’m here for it, because Tennessee is poised to be back near the top of it.

NIL and the transfer portal are finally flexing their muscles.

Tennessee, FSU and Colorado have benefited from them, just to name a few.

Did they really attempt to adopt our offense?
Sort of. I saw them run some wide splits, but I also saw them in a lot of standard formations. It didn’t feel like they went very fast, either.

If you’re gonna do what Heupel does here, you gotta commit to it 100%.

Overall Tennessee looked pretty good all around Vs Virginia. Bama looked a bit slower Vs MTSU, Georgia looked slower against UT Martin. Ohio State looked slower Vs Indiana. Are there a few concerns? Like the Punter, absolutely. But this isn’t a finished product yet. Vols will have a good ball team

Overall Tennessee looked pretty good all around Vs Virginia. Bama looked a bit slower Vs MTSU, Georgia looked slower against UT Martin. Ohio State looked slower Vs Indiana. Are there a few concerns? Like the Punter, absolutely. But this isn’t a finished product yet. Vols will have a good ball team
15-0 ........

speed.

-$9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back