Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked over and over again to find the article I read but it said that DW is responsible for us playing fast…. When he first interviewed Heupel for the job at UCF…..They discussed playing fast so they could keep up the UCF brand….. UCFast…. Heupel agreed and added it to his offense.
That’s interesting, because I didn’t remember Mizzou’s offense going lightning speed when he was OC there. Now it makes a lot more sense.

Regardless of whether it was his idea or not, he seems to like it now.

Piss poor hire Clawson was..... Randy Sanders done a better job than Clawson....😏😏😏
It never was Clawson's fault. He has actually done pretty well for himself elsewhere. It was just a bad fit and was doomed because of Fulmers meddling. He did not give Clawson autonomy.

I thought everyone knew this.

That’s interesting, because I didn’t remember Mizzou’s offense going lightning speed when he was OC there. Now it makes a lot more sense.

Regardless of whether it was his idea or not, he seems to like it now.
That’s the best thing about Heup….. he adapts constantly…. Two yrs ago…. Red zone offense was atrocious…. He completely fixed it in one off-season.

Little Vaseline will help that's what I heard...
Twss GIF - TWSS - Discover & Share GIFs

Meltdown dudes on the Clemson board were shrieking that Dabo brought in a guy to install a "great offense." But, jealous, he immediately answered reporters that it was "not Riley's offense, it was the Clemson [read: Dabo] offense." Then he overruled Riley at every step. And called all plays himself last night. 😂

Other meltdown-ers countered that Riley only scored 7 points in the championship game last year, that Clemson scored 7 points last night, so Dabo thought that was a championship offense. 😂

"Great offense" means "like Tennessee's," but they're too vain and butthurt to say it out loud.

Last edited:
I read on Clemson board that 247 composite rankings have Clemson’s roster at #5 and Duke’s roster at #66.

Tough day for the star ranking loyalists.
Question is Hulu an adequate app for Sports, I read an article this morning by Mike Florio on Pro Football Talk how Disney and ESPN are pushing Spectrum subscribers to switch...??? Just trying to keep all options open..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back