Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had forgotten what it tasted like, but I remember not liking it when they introduced it.

I bought some when they re-released it several years back, and honestly I’m not sure why I disliked it so much initially. It’s pretty good.
No, it's not. It's horrible.

But Saban isn't directly responsible for the league office cheating for him. They're backing him and giving him favorable treatment via officiating and other things, but that's not the same thing as him directly cheating. He's just lucky enough they chose to back him and give Bama favorable treatment. We should hate the SEC more than Saban for that.
I've already been labeled a Bama lover by some so I won't be helping make this case. I will only say that whether it is recruits, players, coaches, his administration, refs, or maybe even his governing body, Saban appears to be a very convincing guy. The reign is ending though and the gloss is wearing off. We can all hate Kirby, but he hit fast forward on that process.

Reactions: jave36
Soo, just to summarize the week.

TN beat #17 team with their QB of the future 35-0, nearly 42-0.

- Cant close - Team sucks - OL Sucks

TN Basketball won by 37 pts.

- 2024 class isnt good enough - Rick's losing it

T2 isnt better than Aliens.

Did I do that right? Y'all crazy.
You forgot we need new LB's, WR's, Linemen, Sampson can't block, and Bama and Michigan have secret agents running the NCAA.

loved new coke. but it isn't coca cola
Try water it’s not either. Coke, Coke Zero, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, etc. are awful to your health. Try doing without any of the sodas for 6 months, he!!, 3 months. They taste like what you would imagine battery acid taste like. I challenge any of you.

loved new coke. but it isn't coca cola
Did you know diet coke is the new coke recipe, but with fake sugar. It outperformed regular coke with the aspertame or whatever. Coke zero is regular coke with the artificial sweetener. I used to love diet cokes. I have them up.

Try water it’s not either. Coke, Coke Zero, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, etc. are awful to your health. Try doing without any of the sodas for 6 months, he!!, 3 months. They taste like what you would imagine battery acid taste like. I challenge any of you.
Done that and quit smoking permanently. They are bad for your health, but you are a liar because they both taste fantastic lol. I just don't pick them back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back