Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a Mr. Pibb in my life. Always heard it was an imitation of Dr. Pepper.

You seem like a Fresca guy. I've always thought of Fresca as the Zima of sodas.
My grandmother had Frescas cause she controlled diabetes with her diet. We always thought they were cool. That may be why I make my own seltzer now that my kids think is weird.

If any of you ever get a chance order a fountain cherry lemon sundrop where the cherry flavor is a separate syrup, and they add a fresh lemon wedge. Not the pre-bottled stuff. Great treat.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Done that and quit smoking permanently. They are bad for your health, but you are a liar because they both taste fantastic lol. I just don't pick them back up.
First, calling me a liar is also a bad choice.

But, given long enough time from when a person lays down the big gulp, you’ll see I’m right. I could go on and on, but I’ll bore everyone to death, wait, maybe that’s what everyone needs.

First, calling me a liar is also a bad choice.

But, given long enough time from when a person lays down the big gulp, you’ll see I’m right. I could go on and on, but I’ll bore everyone to death, wait, maybe that’s what everyone needs.
I did not mean to insult you only to say you can leave a thing and find happiness away from it, but it doesn't mean it changes for everyone what it was like.

Try water it’s not either. Coke, Coke Zero, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, etc. are awful to your health. Try doing without any of the sodas for 6 months, he!!, 3 months. They taste like what you would imagine battery acid taste like. I challenge any of you.

100%. Lived overseas without access to Coke for a year. Once I came back, I couldn't drink it past small sips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back