Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I don’t think he had another year

Oh I thought he had a covid year but I haven't kept up with every player's eligibility. Regardless, I hope he can find a role in the NFL. I feel like he was hitting his stride on returns and another season might've expanded his role even more but if time was up that's a whole other thing.

Reactions: Brillovol
Yeah the full quote reads very differently (he even said he couldn't talk much bc he lost lol) but he made a rookie mistake and gave the media what they wanted. Now that what he's said has been pared down to that it's going to stay in everyone's head that way.

I was honestly surprised when I read an article that gave the full response because it's so different than the tweeted part. The part that's being tweeted makes it sound like Levis is calling us out but he wasn't.
Levis is an assclown, but this was taken way out of context
Oh I figured that in one second. #81,843

Reactions: knoxvol52
Banks' defense didn't stop an n offense with a pulse. Iowa was ranked 130 out of 133 teams. I'm glad the defense played well but it said nothing about the defense.
I actually think the defense played well enough to beat Alabama. We turned them over twice. Offense had to settle for FG’s in the first half. Offense punted 5 times, and turned it over on downs 3 times. A Heupel offense that couldn’t score on 8 possessions. Won’t beat Bama that way.

I actually think the defense played well enough to beat Alabama. We turned them over twice. Offense had to settle for FG’s in the first half. Offense punted 5 times, and turned it over on downs 3 times. A Heupel offense that couldn’t score on 8 possessions. Won’t beat Bama that way.
Bamas offense wasn't all that this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back