Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so that's bad ju ju. Lost games we shouldn't have last year that way.
I saw both walking around on the sideline fully dressed. They didnt looked injuried, i also watched mays fully dressed walking around the sideline as well. Strange.

Honest assessment of the swamp, it wasn’t as intimidating as I thought it would be. It was loud, but meh overall

Never seen a guy that tries to make so many tackles by gently nudging the ball carrier with his shoulder.
He did it multiple times tonight. We need to bench him and mccollough. We need to play our younger guys. Take our bumps and roll with them. I honestly wished our secondary transferred after last season. You are what you are your sr/covid-sr year.

These commercials are ruining college football in more than one way. There’s so much time in the games where there’s no gameplay. It’s killing the momentum of some of these teams. And maybe affecting the officiating because they get unfocused during those long periods

He did it multiple times tonight. We need to bench him and mccollough. We need to play our younger guys. Take our bumps and roll with them. I honestly wished our secondary transferred after last season. You are what you are your sr/covid-sr year.

McCullough is a career guy. I feel like he will somehow still be starting for us in 2028.

Reactions: Govolsman98
Not encouraged about what Heup said in postgame about Mincey. I'm not sure Doneiko wasn't related.

@Glitch You know this happened last time you posted a thread too, right? Make it stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX and ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back