Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did they start letting defensive players land on QB’s again? They made a rule against that years ago but it happened twice against Tennessee v UF and now in this game and neither were called

Reactions: tnvols72
Since when did they start letting defensive players land on QB’s again? They made a rule against that years ago but it happened twice against Tennessee v UF and now in this game and neither were called
You mean like when Bama knocked Ewers out of the game last year, lifting legs off the ground to put the full weight on Ewers?

What was wrong with that block? I mean, how is the guy's front his blind side? Someone learn me. I don't think they can score again here, now from the 20. I think that was ballgame.

Reactions: tnvols72
What was wrong with that block? I mean, how is the guy's front his blind side? Someone learn me. I don't think they can score again here, now from the 20. I think that was ballgame.

That particular player has no peripheral vision. Thus the blind side block.

Oregon should win next week. Colorado defense is bad. But Deion has done a hell of a job so far. This team was 1-11 last year and wasn't really competitive in any games. To be 3-0 with a Top 25 win on the road with 1000 new players is crazy.

Reactions: berryvol
Why did the announcer say "and no flag on the play" and then they didn't replay it? Did he think the Colorado DB pushed the receiver down before the ball got there?

Made me curious enough to rewind and replay it 0.25 speed. I think he did.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
You mean like when Bama knocked Ewers out of the game last year, lifting legs off the ground to put the full weight on Ewers?
Yea weird it seems to be rarely (if ever) called now. But I remember it being called when they first made it a rule. It’s still called in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back