Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still curious if Bama would chase Dabo... the recent back/forth he's had with Clemson fanbase makes me wonder if things have soured there and he's interested in a new location.

Also...I don't think Bama would even offer him, but I'm curious of Dan Mullen makes a return to coaching next year (NFL or College) with all the potential opportunities that may pop up.

IF for example Franklin to Bama...Mullen to Penn State wouldn't shock me.
Will they? Not likely

Will I laugh if they do....certainly

I do have a bit of inside information on the Bama/Lanning situation. A guy I work with has a son in the Alabama program. He said Lanning was on site yesterday and everyone around the team assumed it was a done deal. Very surprising that it fell through. My assumption is that it probably came down to financials, possibly Lanning's $20 mil buyout.

Normally don’t post stuff like this…. Lost a close friend in a car accident last night, everyone that knew him is taking it really hard as he was friends with anyone and everyone. Prayers for his family and everyone involved are appreciated
Oh man..that is rough..🙏

I do have a bit of inside information on the Bama/Lanning situation. A guy I work with has a son in the Alabama program. He said Lanning was on site yesterday and everyone around the team assumed it was a done deal. Very surprising that it fell through. My assumption is that it probably came down to financials, possibly Lanning's $20 mil buyout.
I don't even care if true, but spread it like kudzu brother.

Idk if it’s this same mod but wasn’t another one of their mods just last night saying things would move very fast with Lanning? Like, before the weekend fast? Then the very next morning Lanning posts that on Twitter. And now they are saying “well, i don’t even know if a shot was taken”? lol.
Now they just heard Mal Moore is on campus so they're going through his list of clients to see who it may be.

They're so far removed from coaching searches that they're finally learning that Sexton represents everyone lmao

Which doesn't address what Oregon might have done extra to keep him.

In the NIL era, Bama simply isn't the draw it once was and Saban was the one thing that could slow the natural entropy. With him gone, I predict they mean revert a bit faster.

It's a shame. :chuckle:

Other teams being able to pay players like Saban instead of receiving penaltes that Saban has always been exempted from, beginning with his first class at Bama, has been the end of Saban.

Saban has spent the entire NIL era lying through his teeth that there was parity before NIL, but that "NIL was ending parity." I can't believe people fall for that scumbag.

View attachment 609182
😂
View attachment 609186
😂😂
View attachment 609194
😂😂😂
The fact that Pruitt did not know that there was a absolute true double standard is the ultimate proof.

Does anybody truly believe that he did not learn that behavior from Saban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back