Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s one of the most successful coaches in the history of the nfl in terms of wins and winning percentage, has won a Super Bowl and been to another. Not sure why the ambiguous feelings.
Not won a single playoff game in 6 yrs….. the three yrs that we made it was embarrassing…. giving up 45,42,48 points although we did make a run to make it close in the Jacksonville game…… Absolutely horrible job building a staff…. Matt Canada and Pat Meyer being two of the most prominent screw ups….. Players love him and he is great at motivating the team… The game seems to have passed him by some…. If he stays…. i hope he can make the changes necessary to get us back to being one of the elite teams.

Tellin ya, freeze is still dirty and reckless and these guys want no part of it. Why else would you leave your Alma mater right when the door opens to start owning bama?
They gave up that garbage Hail Mary that only a Martinez coached secondary could muster to lose to bama year 1. Instead of waiting for that to be his downfall he fired them.

Reactions: Adam Sandler
January 12, 1975 - The birth of a Dynasty
After starting 3 different QBs during the season, the Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Vikings 16-6 to win the first Championship in franchise history.
Franco Harris was named MVP with 158 yards rushing and a TD.

1705079181849.png

Tellin ya, freeze is still dirty and reckless and these guys want no part of it. Why else would you leave your Alma mater right when the door opens to start owning bama?

Rumors are it’s related to a title 9 investigation into Jacquez Hunter from prior to when Freeze was hired.

He got an undisclosed 1 game suspension but the Auburn people reported at the time it was related to a sex-tape being leaked that wasn’t consensual.( the sex-tape part not that sex itself)

January 12, 1975 - The birth of a Dynasty
After starting 3 different QBs during the season, the Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Vikings 16-6 to win the first Championship in franchise history.
Franco Harris was named MVP with 158 yards rushing and a TD.

View attachment 609562
Being a Cowboys fan, I protest you posting such information. But really, no longer a 'Steeler' hater. I even have the terrible towel to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back