Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the fans on here being afraid of this… Josh isn’t always right but he has a point here. Deboer is a huge gamble recruiting wise
He said Judkins to Auburn. He's not near as connected as he leads on. Also I have no idea what point he's trying to make with the Scott Frost connection.

I still don’t understand why Butch Jones isn’t being considered. He knows the lay of the land in Tuscaloosa, is willing to take the job, and has the tone, tenor, and resiliency of a champion. Clearly he’s qualified.

Plus he is on the same IQ Level as Bama fans

Does Bama just name Rees HC..........It's not like Saban is moving to Alaska. He's going to be around the program.
Yeah, I don't see Saban riding off into the sunset. His presence will loom large at the football facility for several years to come. Who wants to work under that? As soon as the program palpably starts slipping, the Tuscaloosa brass will be in hushed meetings with Saban discussing the new guy's successor.

Reactions: volinbama256
I still don’t understand why Butch Jones isn’t being considered. He knows the lay of the land in Tuscaloosa, is willing to take the job, and has the tone, tenor, and resiliency of a champion. Clearly he’s qualified.
Coupled with his ability to grow and properly utilize elite talent.

He has Bama connections

He kind of alluded last night that there's a coach that nobody is really talking about with no prior connections to Bama who may be extremely in the mix.

He wouldn't say who. I cant help but wonder if its Deion. Most of yall act like he sucks. But im not so sure thats the general consensus among people that make these decisions. He would absolutely keep and add elite talent to that roster. Would bring star players with him. I'm kinda surprised he's not getting more buzz.

But would Bama be willing to offer him Saban-like control? Because i bet he would demand it.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back