Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know others have likely questioned this, but @Freak might want to consider a timeout for you. You and weezer can do what you want in your free time, but we need to draw the line when you start soliciting the board.

EDIT: seven pages and no one noticed Glitch wanted your gratitude for servicing your pubic area??? Two options:

1. Folks in here are stranger than I thought.
2. No one actually reads Glitch’s content.
I knew he was a pervert.

Damn. We had such a good weekend. Then Glitch starts a game thread and Pili comes up hurt, Cole may not visit, and a hurricane could ruin our ass-whoopin' of Florida. What's next??
I bet Okoye knew Glitch was going to start a game thread ahead of time and that's why he's now favoring OU.

Seriously, between Okoye and Cole, our recruiting has taken a kick to the nuts this week. And after a win over a Power 5 opponent. It makes no sense. Oh well.

May impact UF game

I would be shocked if it affected the Florida game at all. It's supposed to track North and is more likely to impact the Mid-Atlantic.

We're keeping a close eye at my place (North of Virginia Beach). This area hasn't had a major hurricane in like 20 years. Sandy didn't affect this area too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back