Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson's WR's couldn't get solid separation from Duke's DB's. As we all know, high school players that commit to Alabama, Georgia, Clemson and Ohio State often see a jump in their recruiting rankings. I believe that Clemson's recruits are still getting those increases in their recruiting rankings, but Clemson has been whiffing on FAR more of their recruits over the last 3-4 years. That fact, combined with poor player development now that Clemson is experiencing coaching turnover, is starting to negatively impact their performance on the field.

Wo, hold up! You tryin to tell me that's how it works? I always thought coaches just checked 247 and On3 to see who they needed. Ya know, the real evaluators. Mind....is.....blown!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though. 100% believe you nailed it. I think the biggest of the issues is losing those long time coordinators. Ya just hate to see it..............................................NOT!

What is worse? The Glitchster starting a game thread or being in the second half of the week with no game thread to speak of. I performed a valuable pubic service and a simple thank you would be appreciated.
Friday Red GIF - Friday Red Cry - Discover & Share GIFs
I know others have likely questioned this, but @Freak might want to consider a timeout for you. You and weezer can do what you want in your free time, but we need to draw the line when you start soliciting the board.

EDIT: seven pages and no one noticed Glitch wanted your gratitude for servicing your pubic area??? Two options:

1. Folks in here are stranger than I thought.
2. No one actually reads Glitch’s content.

Last edited:
There are only 4 penalties in high school that result in an automatic 1st down. Can anyone guess them?
Roughing the passer, roughing the kicker, roughing the snapper for sure. Unnecessary roughness maybe for the last one since roughing seems to be a theme?

Judging based on the radar, id expect the hurricane to hit Florida Wednesday or Florida as it is supposed to be 75-100 miles east of the Bahamas Monday
It's supposed to turn...but there is a chance a front moving west-east across the US, which is expected to push Lee away from the coast, is not where they expect it to be by that time...therefore letting it continue eastward into the coast north of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back