Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a Thursday night game in the Swamp with a hurricane bearing down look like?
Judging based on the radar, id expect the hurricane to hit Florida Wednesday or Florida as it is supposed to be 75-100 miles east of the Bahamas Monday

I like Golesh. I want him to succeed.

But I also like the affirmation that Heuple is the key.
The game was closer than that. They had a great 1st half. They run more QB run options than us. Their QB looks good although he had two bad interceptions. Then mid way through the 4th quarter a defensive lineman comes in unblocked, QB didn’t see him and it’s a strip sack fumble return for a TD the iced the game. Golesh will develop this guy and perhaps they’ll be more competitive. Their defense sucks, WKU made some fantastic plays, and USF only won one game last year…

In short, it’s too early to tell, but if I had to judge from one game, then I’d say Golesh will be able to run his variation with success

Welcome to TG’s Football Rules Clinic 101!

Play #1 NFHS (High School) Rules:

K 4th & 8 at K’s 45 yard line.

K17 punts the ball to R22. As R22 attempts to field the punt at R’s 12 yard line he muffs it. During the scrum the ball rolls into the endzone where it is recovered by K42.

Ruling?
Touchback

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
Two things I got was:

We couldn't successfully implement the fast-moving, chunk-play, high scoring offense (like we saw at UT) because we have roster problems.

Dabo wasn't calling plays.

Clemson board and constituents making up excuses trying to explain away the fact they they were horrible DESPITE having the playmakers at all positions (I don’t buy this “we don’t have good receivers” crap), the up and coming coordinator, the backing of the lord himself, etc etc

Bottom line, they are trending down and grasping for straws. You hate to see it 😎

Clemson board and constituents making up excuses trying to explain away the fact they they were horrible DESPITE having the playmakers at all positions (I don’t buy this “we don’t have good receivers” crap), the up and coming coordinator, the backing of the lord himself, etc etc

Bottom line, they are trending down and grasping for straws. You hate to see it 😎
Clemson's WR's couldn't get solid separation from Duke's DB's. As we all know, high school players that commit to Alabama, Georgia, Clemson and Ohio State often see a jump in their recruiting rankings. I believe that Clemson's recruits are still getting those increases in their recruiting rankings, but Clemson has been whiffing on FAR more of their recruits over the last 3-4 years. That fact, combined with poor player development now that Clemson is experiencing coaching turnover, is starting to negatively impact their performance on the field.

For betting purposes Lions +4.5 vs Chiefs take it... Kelce out of game plus one OL if betting O/U it's 52.5 .... I would take the Lions and Under but you know how it goes....

R.476e02f146a00934b622a95d706782d3
FB Forum <—> RF Forum
1694028554819.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back