Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Vols make the playoffs, I can almost guarantee JP won't opt out. But, if we are in the Citrus Bowl or a similar level bowl, I say 55/45 he opts out. Jmo
If this team makes the playoffs, I won't complain about opt outs. Would mean we had a helluva good year.....and if I do lose my mind over an opt out, I'll deny ever making this post.

Twitter is saying he had three different season-ending surgeries, which like hey I get it. That sucks. But life sucks sometimes. It’s bad luck but getting 9 years in college is wild. A 27-year old playing college football.
didnt we recruit a former minor league baseball player to play'safety? he was like 25 when he showed up.

If this team makes the playoffs, I won't complain about opt outs. Would mean we had a helluva good year.....and if I do lose my mind over an opt out, I'll deny ever making this post.
If you make the play-offs and opt out, that's just sacrilege. I don't care if you are the guaranteed #1 pick in the draft, that's what you play the game to accomplish, to be the National Champions, imo. Has anybody done that, yet ? I smoke a lot of weed, so maybe I have forgotten. But, I don't think anybody that's made the play-offs has done that. I could be wrong, but I cannot name anybody off the top of my head

I was thinking back on this video and is it not extremely un-Saban like? I thought he was always big on not giving the other teams bulletin board material...and then they go on and lose the game (much to our enjoyment). You could easily brush it off as nothing and that they players won't pay attention to it but iirc there's video of the players saying it's strictly business a handful of times and there's a (sick) video of Fant smoking a cigar and doing the tie adjustment motion.
I bet Saban had nothing to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back