Recruiting Football Talk VII

When you go to another SEC school, prepare for smoke. You made a business decision? Foh.

Screw off Mincepie...you CHOSE this path...it ain't "bidness" for fans you f'n idiot, it's about as personal as you can get...

You didn't finish a VFL jackass, you quit on us for a few extra bucks to go play for a HATED enemy after being a massive pain in the ass all year for the staff because you were pissed off you didn't get LT.

You chose your path...now 🤬 off 🖕

He wasn't a big time transfer if you remember. Even most Vol fans were mellow on him at first. Bass straight up said he'd never play here...after the Spring game 😅🤣

Hooker + Heupel took a moment to take off, then it was magic 🥶

So is that what sent bass into the dark ages or what?…because I’ve not seen him on here in a very long time.occasionally he will like post of mine if he’s tagged…I never got an answer from anyone on why he disappeared

I scream, yell, and call them idiots when I’m watching, but I never @ the people, because they’re all still kids. I’m sure this is what he’s referring to, and frankly I agree on that part. People gotta remember these guys are 18-23 year old kids, whether getting paid millions or not, don’t @ them on social media just to be a d**k, save that for the message boards they probably hardly look at.
22 ain't no f'n kid...I am so sick of this stupid 💩.

Screw off Mincepie...you CHOSE this path...it ain't "bidness" for fans you f'n idiot, it's about as personal as you can get...

You didn't finish a VFL jackass, you quit on us for a few extra bucks to go play for a HATED enemy after being a massive pain in the ass all year for the staff because you were pissed off you didn't get LT.

You chose your path...now 🤬 off 🖕

@Ulysees E. McGill Mincey being greeted by McGill with these lovely words of encouragement 😂😂

1705624916329.gif

So...I agree with you, he is a mediocre football coach...like I said.

Procuring talent wasn't on him..it was on your bagmen that were suck of Richts futility going way above and beyond normal...and the SECorrupt wanting another perennial power in the East so as to make sure the SECorrupt always got at least one team in the playoff, giving you guys the same Bama chosen treatment...they looked the other way and let them cheat with impunity..on the field and off.

🤬 UGA ...🤬 Kirby...🤬 Alabama...🤬 Prick Saban...have a nice day 🙋‍♂️ nothing personal...but I hate everything about Georgia and Alabama.
So McGill, tell us how you really feel! Didn’t make it clear..lol😂

They’re still kids even if they’re considered adults. Biologically their frontal lobes aren’t fully developed. But beyond that, they haven’t truly experienced the real world yet. And as I’m sure anyone on here past 25 can attest, you haven’t seen enough of what real life is like when you’re still in college.
OMG...this is dumb...so sick of this garbage.

Lol
The military doesn’t care about their frontal lobes, neither does the irs or the court rooms
They are not kids anymore
That’s part of the problem most are babied too damn much
And I’m not mad at you it’s just frustrating that they are babied
Kids are supposed to be taught right from wrong and morals growing up, not that everything is ok and decisions don’t matter
You make mistakes growing up and you learn from those and when your an adult at 18 your decisions have bigger consequences
Exactly

I wouldn’t say understanding that an 18-25 year old is bound to make mistakes and thus shouldn’t be raked through the coals as much is saying you’re babying them. I agree, the best way to learn is through experience, both good and bad, but that doesn’t mean we should hold them to the same standard we’d hold a 30 or 40 year old.

As for the IRS or Military, I agree there too, which is why it’s hypocritical to say they can vote, buy a car, die for our country, or go off and get married, but can’t drink or buy a pack of smokes. But even then, I’m still going to treat them differently than I would someone with more life experience who knows better.
🦬🤬n💩

I took it that way too. . . but he wouldnt have been highly rated as a transfer though. . . without hindsight.
That's why I have always said that Heupel took a VT reject off of the portal scrap heap..and made a Heisman contender out of him. He wasn't a very sought after recruit, heck most of us were just like "meh..maybe he can become useful"...none of us saw him turning into a superstat.

You're not wrong about out-talenting people, but part of being a college football coach is recruiting. He's an outstanding recruiter, even with NIL now here.
Don't care...I'm never acknowledging that bowl cut goober fraud as a "great coach"...I will be honest and say he is a good coach...but that's it.

Hey do you disagree with me or something? Couldn’t tell with the emojis and the other two replies.
Just a lil raw...at everything. These are not KIDS...I will give you FR and Soph age...but that's it.

Being young is no excuse....it wasn't for me, and it ain't for them.

VN Store

Back