Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I agree with you, he is a mediocre football coach...like I said.

Procuring talent wasn't on him..it was on your bagmen that were suck of Richts futility going way above and beyond normal...and the SECorrupt wanting another perennial power in the East so as to make sure the SECorrupt always got at least one team in the playoff, giving you guys the same Bama chosen treatment...they looked the other way and let them cheat with impunity..on the field and off.

🤬 UGA ...🤬 Kirby...🤬 Alabama...🤬 Prick Saban...have a nice day 🙋‍♂️ nothing personal...but I hate everything about Georgia and Alabama.
I’m just touched that you care.

If the Vols make the playoffs, I can almost guarantee JP won't opt out. But, if we are in the Citrus Bowl or a similar level bowl, I say 55/45 he opts out. Jmo
Yeah...can't say as I blame him...but it wouldn't shock me anymore to see a top 10 player skip a playoff game.

Either way...I hope JP plays out of his mind this year.

If this team makes the playoffs, I won't complain about opt outs. Would mean we had a helluva good year.....and if I do lose my mind over an opt out, I'll deny ever making this post.
IF we get to the playoffs...I will probably go postal if somebody of that stature quits on his team when they need him the most.

Contracts need to start stipulating...if you take our money, then you play until all the games are done.

Being a professional has to become a two way street....what it is now is f'n ridiculous.

If you make the play-offs and opt out, that's just sacrilege. I don't care if you are the guaranteed #1 pick in the draft, that's what you play the game to accomplish, to be the National Champions, imo. Has anybody done that, yet ? I smoke a lot of weed, so maybe I have forgotten. But, I don't think anybody that's made the play-offs has done that. I could be wrong, but I cannot name anybody off the top of my head
I don't think anybody has...but it wouldn't shock me anymore.

IF we get to the playoffs...I will probably go postal if somebody of that stature quits on his team when they need him the most.

Contracts need to start stipulating...if you take our money, then you play until all the games are done.

Being a professional has to become a two way street....what it is now is f'n ridiculous.
Contracts are definitely the solution 🤝

The pendulum swung well past what coaches or pros have. Not payment-wise. Not at all. But in freedom of movement, for sure.

Kirby is a fraud...just like Saban. He beats people with neverending waves of bigger-longer-faster-stronger players.

And just like Saban...if you make him play on equal terms...he ain't 💩.
You're not wrong about out-talenting people, but part of being a college football coach is recruiting. He's an outstanding recruiter, even with NIL now here.

Reactions: knoxvol52
This is my neighbor's yard in Pelham, Alabama. He's been suffering the last couple of weeks and I thought I would help him out a bit. Note, we live in a small golf community with lots of neighborly walkers so he will get the full benefit. Just hope he doesn't notice for a few days. Edit: The light was low, the sign says "I'm going into the portal too!"

1705624440729.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back