Recruiting Football Talk VII

I will get to see them as soon as they are available since that is my place of employment.
As someone with a PhD who works in robotics... I think that they will be really good at getting in the way.

Not a believer in humanoid robots. Engineers should be pragmatists. I think humanoid robots are made by engineers more concerned with living in uncanny valley lol.

You know what really grinds my gears?

HOF Voters acting all pious and principled.

While they let in a filthy, dirty $3 scum-bucket whore like David Ortiz (who wasn’t great, even while cheating).

And turn around and exclude the likes of Clemens, Bonds, & Rodriguez for doing the same damn thing.

1705628125860.png

You know what really grinds my gears?

HOF Voters acting all pious and principled.

While they let in a filthy, dirty $3 scum-bucket whore like David Ortiz (who wasn’t great, even while cheating).

And turn around and exclude the likes of Clemens, Bonds, & Rodriguez for doing the same damn thing.

View attachment 611605

Tough discussion honestly..hypocritical anyway you go but I’ll always stand my ground and say my peace for Pete rose being in the HOF…it was non baseball (performance) related and he never bet on his team or against them.

I had several deployments, a wife, and 2 kids by the time I was 25. Seen more of the world than most and not the good parts either.
Sooooo.....

giphy.gif

IF we get to the playoffs...I will probably go postal if somebody of that stature quits on his team when they need him the most.

Contracts need to start stipulating...if you take our money, then you play until all the games are done.

Being a professional has to become a two way street....what it is now is f'n ridiculous.
What? You go postal? No one could ever see that coming, lol.

Happy for the Lady Vols and Coach Harper. Maybe they can go on a run and get back into top 25. It will take better play but the second half was a start.

Right now, they are considered the last team of “the last four out” for making the dance, but there is a lot of ball to play.

Go Lady Vols!
IMG_5773.gif

VN Store

Back