Recruiting Football Talk VII

Sammy Sosa and mark mcgwire saved baseball so they have a special place in my heart.those years of baseball were the absolute best super fun to watch…Griffey still has the most beautiful bat swing I’ve ever seen.with Blake Burke being a mirror image of him

Steroids or not, Sosa and McGwire saved baseball. That summer of 98 is a fond childhood memory for me. Followed by the fall of 98 with the Vols. Great year.

Well that’s true for the current capacity.

But yea, it’s predicated on fielding a winning team.
125,000 would be ridiculous though. It would take a run like Bama had to do that and that’s never going to be achieved ever again with the current landscape of college football.

I like being right at 100,000.

tenor.gif
I’ve been in the army for 22 years. What do you think? I also have no qualms about getting nekid in front of others. Comes with the territory. As long as it isn’t nekid spooning in the field, I’m okay with it.

Steroids or not, Sosa and McGwire saved baseball. That summer of 98 is a fond childhood memory for me. Followed by the fall of 98 with the Vols. Great year.

same for me…I’ll always remember the homerun derby’s during those years…so exciting to watch it’s definitely not the same anymore

Non steroid. Incredible talent. I think he likely breaks the record without them but all of his accomplishments are forever tainted.
Eh, I’m a Bonds fan, and I think it’s a long shot he breaks the record without juice.

But all of his accomplishments aren’t tainted. His career totals are tainted. You have to close the book on him after ‘98.

But he’s a HOF if you close him out after ‘98 -
2000 H, 400 2B, 400 HR, 400 SB, 1300 R, 1200 RBI, and a 164 OPS+

The crazy thing is if he doesn’t juice he probably finishes with -
3000 H, 600 2B, 600 HR, 600 SB

He was a unique talent.

And a 3x MVP, 8x Gold Glove, and 9 Win player - without the juice.

125,000 would be ridiculous though. It would take a run like Bama had to do that and that’s never going to be achieved ever again with the current landscape of college football.

I like being right at 100,000.
It’s also predicated on the tickets being cheap.

This wouldn’t be a revenue play for the AD. Not a direct play anyway.

VN Store

Back