Recruiting Football Talk VII

I love it man…he reminds me every day the passion and fire this fan base has..I bet he’d be hell in a bar on the strip during Florida week😂😂 by far one of my favorite posters on here.
It's funny...I used to be so much different, I've always loved the Vols...well at least since 18(19...but I'm leaving it in)85 when I was introduced to them by my whole Tennessee family when we moved back from living in Texas for most of my life until then...It was just in time for that beautifully gritty underdog team that I felt like represented ME and what Tennesseans as a people are, or used to be anyway.

But I used to feel differently towards other SEC teams...I respected their history and fandom and it was like how you are ultra competitive with your friends...but that all changed over the last 20 years...

I absolutely despise them all now...I hate the SECorrupt and the NCAA that takes every opportunity on the field and off to keep us down and out of the way of their golden ones..The weirdly biased local, regional and national media that seems to absolutely revel in tearing us down with unadulterated glee...And EVERY stinking pile of runny 💩 SEC program that gleefully mocked and scorned and kicked us while we were down.

I hate em all...but most of all UGA, Bama and Florida.

Last edited:
It's funny...I used to be so much different, I've always loved the Vols...well at least since 1885 when I was introduced to them by my whole Tennessee family when we moved back from living in Texas for most of my life until then...It was just in time for that beautifully gritty underdog team that I felt like represented ME and what Tennesseans as a people are, or used to be anyway.

But I used to feel differently towards other SEC teams...I respected their history and fandom and it was like how you are ultra competitive with your friends...but that all changed over the last 20 years...I absolute them all now...I hate the SECorrupt and the NCAA that takes every opportunity on the field and off to keep us down and out of the way of their golden ones..The weirdly biased local, regional and national media that seems to absolutely revel in tearing us down with unadulterated glee...And EVERY stinking pile of runny 💩 SEC program that gleefully mocked and scorned and kicked us while we were down.

1885? Dang you are an old geezer.

It's funny...I used to be so much different, I've always loved the Vols...well at least since 1885 when I was introduced to them by my whole Tennessee family when we moved back from living in Texas for most of my life until then...It was just in time for that beautifully gritty underdog team that I felt like represented ME and what Tennesseans as a people are, or used to be anyway.

But I used to feel differently towards other SEC teams...I respected their history and fandom and it was like how you are ultra competitive with your friends...but that all changed over the last 20 years...

I absolutely despise them all now...I hate the SECorrupt and the NCAA that takes every opportunity on the field and off to keep us down and out of the way of their golden ones..The weirdly biased local, regional and national media that seems to absolutely revel in tearing us down with unadulterated glee...And EVERY stinking pile of runny 💩 SEC program that gleefully mocked and scorned and kicked us while we were down.

Since 1885, you say? Well Doc, Invol, and ORB still have you beat.

1885?…Texas? how was ole Davy Crockett 🤣😂😂 heard he was one hell of a marksman ..thanks to you and the good ole boys from Tennessee you’re the reason why Texas was saved and you lived to tell about it🤣😂 you got a soda on me anytime legend..we must protect you at all cost.in volnation we trust

1705639765603.gif

1885?…Texas? how was ole Davy Crockett 🤣😂😂 heard he was one hell of a marksman ..thanks to you and the good ole boys from Tennessee you’re the reason why Texas was saved and you lived to tell about it🤣😂 you got a soda on me anytime legend..we must protect you at all cost.in volnation we trust

View attachment 611658
Just saw that...lol..I'm old, but not that old..

VN Store

Back