Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the people in here and I hate the FF.
Recruiting stupid, or greedy..or both..teenagers is irritating...but you have to do it.
😮 I thought you loved us!

I love the recruits that want to be Vols. The others are forgettable, meaningless, old news, useless, etc. Unless they later change their mind of course.

Keenan Pili injury could be a monumental loss and/or a blessing in disguise. The young guys are going to get thrust to the fire and learn fast. Hopefully they're ready and I do think in the long run they'll be better players. But it could cost us a game early not having Pili directing the defense and being the veteran general.

Keenan Pili injury could be a monumental loss and/or a blessing in disguise. The young guys are going to get thrust to the fire and learn fast. Hopefully they're ready and I do think in the long run they'll be better players. But it could cost us a game early not having Pili directing the defense and being the veteran general.
I'm sorry for him and for us. Pili did a good job Saturday. I was looking forward to seeing him play more.

I love the German word for Raccoon 🦝
„Waschbär“. Literally „washing bear“ for their habit of dunking their food in water prior to eating it 😂
Yes! German is so literal. A friend studied abroad in Germany when Batman Begins came out. Said he had a hard time watching it because in german bat translates to flying mouse. The whole movie "I'm flying mouse man!"

R.476e02f146a00934b622a95d706782d3
Ha, didn’t even realize the Freudian slip earlier, meant to say “FF”. Was trying to understand this gif lolol

I’m just gonna blame it on @Glitch

I'm sorry for him and for us. Pili did a good job Saturday. I was looking forward to seeing him play more.
He's this years Cedric Tillman, only hopefully he's back by Bama and 100%.

I'll cast a coin into the wishing well for Pili, Simmons and Mays to come back fully healthy at some point and kick arse.

Dexter initialed an example explaining that if he earned $100 mil in his NFL career, $15 mil went to the company. It reminds me of an 80’s SNL skit where a woman sued The Devil (played by Jon Lovitz) because she sold her soul to him. After Judge Wapner ruled for her, Doug interviewed him: “Next time get it in writing?” “I did have it in writing.”

Dexter demonstrated that a psychopath serial killer police officer with a justice complex, a good knife sharpener, and a really hot sister makes for a great Showtime mini series

We talking about the same Dexter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back