Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty interesting, Pili came out of the game 4 minutes into the second quarter. Herring played with the starters starting with UVAs 2nd possession in the second Q at the 5 min mark. He did just as much as Pili, he was also more aggressive in open field tackling (probably due to Pili injured early)

You can see him being more vocal as well setting up the defense as soon as he gets in the game
Thank you! I didn’t notice a difference until I started hearing Eli’s name being called repeatedly. Basically same size and Telander is up there.

I'm kind of surprised we don't have more official visits set up for games. Cole is listed to visit this weekend. Hopefully he makes it in. Mikell and Okoye are listed to visit for the SCar game. Need Okoye to make it in. And Saleapaga is listed to visit for the Georgia game. That's it so far. It blows my mind that more kids aren't interested in us. Is it the negative spin we get in the media? We have great coaches, great tradition, an unbeatable gameday atmosphere, and we're riding a wave of success. It just seems like more kids would want to jump in. Especially over other SEC programs that aren't enjoying the same level of success.

What is at the root of all of our problems?

e1b8cf29043e321703ccee8901c25efe.gif
ESPN. And recruiting rankings. #espnhatesus #starsmatter

Reactions: Glitch
What wrong wit combining two passions simultaneously? CT is nothing if not an efficient multitasker

Though not to over share, it was more about the spatula. Was dating a gator grad gal at the time and we had an indecent bet on the game's outcome
🤢 What’s worse a Gator gal or mayo and spatula???

😮 I thought you loved us!

I love the recruits that want to be Vols. The others are forgettable, meaningless, old news, useless, etc. Unless they later change their mind of course.
I do love you guys...well some of you, the rest (mostly communists) I merely tolerate..🤗

I'm kind of surprised we don't have more official visits set up for games. Cole is listed to visit this weekend. Hopefully he makes it in. Mikell and Okoye are listed to visit for the SCar game. Need Okoye to make it in. And Saleapaga is listed to visit for the Georgia game. That's it so far. It blows my mind that more kids aren't interested in us. Is it the negative spin we get in the media? We have great coaches, great tradition, an unbeatable gameday atmosphere, and we're riding a wave of success. It just seems like more kids would want to jump in. Especially over other SEC programs that aren't enjoying the same level of success.
Kids are interested. We have limited spots available and are probably only offering official visits to the handful we want to finish the class, the rest going to committed guys and 2025/2026 guys.

I’ve only seen a few recruiting updates, but who was this referring to? I don’t know anyone we’ve lost to either school.
Not "lost" yet...but the gist was that a couple that were going to be visiting decided to go visit FSU or Colorado instead.

Maybe it was 🦬💩 and that poster that said they were is a Moran, but either way it just added further irritation to my already intense aggravation about "Coach Prime"...so I made the comment I did.

I want FSU to do well because it does impinge on the Gators when they do..but I hate em when they take players from us.

Everytime I see Verse running rampant it really aggravates me...a LOT.

Yep. A strong FSU does not help us. A strong Miami does not help us. Those three Florida teams can, have, and will be all elite simultaneously.
I've always thought there was merit to that saying...but I'm starting to think you're right.

Losing a great player (Verse) here and there to FSU or Miami does effect us badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back