Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Glitch gets whatever she wants. Mayo has never been involved and I love her all the more because of it.

You're missing out on condiment sex. Just trust me on this one

A spatula and some Duke's. What a post game that was

Pretty interesting, Pili came out of the game 4 minutes into the second quarter. Herring played with the starters starting with UVAs 2nd possession in the second Q at the 5 min mark. He did just as much as Pili, he was also more aggressive in open field tackling (probably due to Pili injured early)

You can see him being more vocal as well setting up the defense as soon as he gets in the game

Prayers needed VN. I posted on here that our daughter told us on Father's Day that she was expecting. We just found out that our grandson has a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13. It is 100 percent fatal. Prayers needed at this time.
Aw man! I’m so sorry to hear this! Will be praying for your grandson and your entire family and God’s grace to sustain you all!

Prayers needed VN. I posted on here that our daughter told us on Father's Day that she was expecting. We just found out that our grandson has a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13. It is 100 percent fatal. Prayers needed at this time.
So sorry. That’s a nightmare. Bless your family.

I'm terribly sorry, ugg, for your whole family. Best wishes for strength and peace.

That is heartbreaking. I'm truly sorry.

Secks does not need food to make it better. Keep your mayo love away from me!

What wrong wit combining two passions simultaneously? CT is nothing if not an efficient multitasker

Though not to over share, it was more about the spatula. Was dating a gator grad gal at the time and we had an indecent bet on the game's outcome

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Pretty interesting, Pili came out of the game 4 minutes into the second quarter. Herring played with the starters starting with UVAs 2nd possession in the second Q at the 5 min mark. He did just as much as Pili, he was also more aggressive in open field tackling (probably due to Pili injured early)

You can see him being more vocal as well setting up the defense as soon as he gets in the game
No no. Pili was basically Peyton Manning, Al Wilson, and Eric Berry rolled into one player. No one knew that before he got hurt but everyone knows that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back