Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short for Jalon Tabor?
Nah he’s only 3 years old haha. It’s because he’s kind of… slow, and a lot more clumsy than his brother, Smokey (Squeaky, since he has a squeak for a meow) the all black cat.

He reminded me of Ed on ed Edd and eddy, and since that guy said “butter toast” as a catch phrase, well..

For anyone that needs it.

February 14, 2024: You will begin to see some progress in solving the most difficult of problems. I have opened the doors to solutions that you never could have imagined. In these days you will have to think outside the box of normalcy, but do not be afraid of the unfamiliar. I am with you to carry you through, says the lord. Trust Me. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

For anyone that needs it.

February 14, 2024: You will begin to see some progress in solving the most difficult of problems. I have opened the doors to solutions that you never could have imagined. In these days you will have to think outside the box of normalcy, but do not be afraid of the unfamiliar. I am with you to carry you through, says the lord. Trust Me. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Big ^^^ truth.

Thanks for bringing these daily.

🥹🥹 our little orange hearts🧡🧡 it’s like watching our own kid grow up and accomplish something so big that he doesn’t forget his roots and gives up back the appreciation shoutout…go get em kid.

View attachment 619858
So proud of JJ. His journey through life has been a wonderful example of how to overcome self inflicted wounds, put your head down and go to work on you, be a great teammate, do what your coaches say including all of the stuff nobody else wants to do, and become the best you can be.

He is our JJ and will be forever. He's only on loan to SF.

Happy Valentines Day Morans

The St. Valentine’s Day Massacre shocked the world on February 14, 1929, when Chicago’s North Side erupted in gang violence. Gang warfare ruled the streets of Chicago during the late 1920s, as chief gangster Al Capone sought to consolidate control by eliminating his rivals in the illegal trades of bootlegging, gambling and prostitution.

This rash of gang violence reached its bloody climax in a garage on the city’s North Side on February 14, 1929, when seven men associated with the Irish gangster George “Bugs” Moran, one of Capone’s longtime enemies, were shot to death by several men dressed as policemen. The St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, as it was known, remains an unsolved crime and was never officially linked to Capone, but he was generally considered to have been responsible for the murders.
1707917380547.png

If anyone is interested:

USSSA Knoxville

Anyone that is interested in umpiring USSSA Baseball this year, please reach out to our UIC: Andrew Sylvester.
We play every weekend from March to November in the Knoxville area including a couple of tournaments in Dandridge and Sevierville.
Games are on a time limit.
💵
CASH
💵
per game. Pay is at the end of each day before you leave.
Snacks and drinks are provided free of charge.
Email below if you are interested or have more questions.
andrewksylvester@icloud.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back