Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did alcohol start making people drink it irresponsibly? People make choices. Sometimes they make really bad choices. You can't absolve them of their bad choices by blaming alcohol.

Minus communion and seder that's the entire point of alcohol. 🤣

I go commando, sweetheart. The only thing between you and me, is a thin layer of gabardine.
I'm naked.

giphy.gif

Since we’re banning stuff we need to outlaw drive thru windows. You can’t just cook something at home? So now I have to dodge you in traffic while you’re distracted driving to wolf down that chicken sandwich and milkshake? Not only are you killing yourself with garbage food choices, but you’re endangering others with your reckless driving because you can’t be patient and just cook at home. If they’re gonna sell those fast food sandwiches to feed your glutinous food addiction they should at least be frozen so you don’t eat them until you get home.
tenor.gif

Reactions: OrangenSC
To all of those I've mixed it up with today about the Chiefs...no hard feelings, and I apologize if I was harsh or rude.

Been reading and watching all about what happened in KC today...it's such a terrible thing, a terrible terrible thing. So senseless! Life is too short and precious, especially to be going back and forth on the internet.

Everyone take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Which begs the question, if that happened in the 2nd half and the Vols won by 1, would the league give them 2 pts and the win?

Edit: or, if it went to OT and the Vols won by 10 in OT, would they change it later to an Arky win?
They obviously haven’t thought any of this through.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back