Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of an automobile causing someone to lose everything they have, their home, their family, their life? Before you say people die in car crashes, the car didn’t cause the crash, the driver did. Alcohol CAUSES problems.
When did alcohol start making people drink it irresponsibly? People make choices. Sometimes they make really bad choices. You can't absolve them of their bad choices by blaming alcohol.

Not at all. If you want to look like a fool, who am I to stop you? You had no idea what had been said, where the conversation had started; yet, you had an opinion on said conversation. That's foolish, imo...lack of knowledge, yet an opinion. It's like, if you were arguing with someone on here about the brightest color...you say green, someone else says red, and I come in from nowhere and say, PIZZA!!!
Fun Weezer fact, I don't like pizza. I like cheese, but I don't like melted cheese. Therefore, I do not like pizza.

Reactions: SugarCC
Which begs the question, if that happened in the 2nd half and the Vols won by 1, would the league give them 2 pts and the win?

Edit: or, if it went to OT and the Vols won by 10 in OT, would they change it later to an Arky win?
was it ever explained in the football game..Bama I think, how they ran a full play and went back for review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back