Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might need to change up your follows. Or engagement. Those are just simple algos. The reason she shows up anywhere is....because....people keep talking about her on social media...

Even if you stop to post your dislike of her...you'll see more of her.

It's like people complaining about tabloid magazines...then buying them...the frenzy only exists for one reason - and that's equally on naysayers as pumpers.

If folks would just let these things roll off their shoulders they'd slowly fade away. Celebritism, commerialism, materialism, it's all intertwined to make us good consumers, not citizens.
you are lucky…… my follows are all discussing her although it has luckily slowed down in the past few days.

Imagine being an executive in charge of any major media network and going...

"Well, we do show celebrities attending every game, as we did obsessively for decades with Jack Nicholson, Spike Lee, Bill Murray, Ashley Judd...and hey there weren't widepread campaigns complaining about it...

But this singer that just put on, arguably, the biggest tour of all-time, nah let's just ignore it..."

😭😭😭

The irony is, as usual, the retaliating reaction and, thus, additional media clicks, far outpaces the initial action itself. It's a wildly successful self-fulfilling prophecy by the naysayers. From a 30,000 ft view, it's just comical.

Obviously I understand why they're doing it. Doesn't mean I have to personally like it and it's clearly to the benefit of the people that have been watching the NFL for years.

The NCAA needs to sued for intentionally singling out Tennessee for something the NCAA knows every team in the country has done. It's crooked that each of the top 25 programs, at the least, aren't subject to simultaneous investigation. And with the NCAA's crooked ex post facto rules and corrupt new "guilty until proven innocent" atrocity.

It amounts to deliberately rigging program standings and teams' recruiting, at the least. No one of sound mind believes that the NCAA intends anything less than ruling Nico ineligible and hitting us with a LOIC penalty. This amounts to an absolutely unsurpassed intention to rig college football outcomes.

If the NCAA announced investigations of Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oregon, and USC -- at the least -- it would only be a start. It always is about forbidding a playing field.

I wish individual members of the NCAA could be held accountable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back