Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah very hard to imagine this is going on behind the scenes... I just can't believe Saban would be at a staff meeting... If he is, then he's still the head coach and Deboer is just his little biotch...
Yeah, Saban or Gold for that matter at staff meetings is hard to imagine but there is something going on. With the departures within weeks it's safe to say there are significant issues going on..... And Gold being given the boot is odd as well.

What you got against chicken n waffles my guy?
Just dont like it. Dont like waffles, although I make fresh from scratch para mis ninos.

And I absolutely abhor fried chicken. Just thought of it makes my skin crawl, gross.

Too many reasons to say, most notably when something comes through your nose in form of vomit. You tend to not ever want to taste it again. Also, cleaning up vomit, after your pregnant wife got food poisoning from KFC, tends to do the same.

Just dont like it. Dont like waffles, although I make fresh from scratch para mis ninos.

And I absolutely abhor fried chicken. Just thought of it makes my skin crawl, gross.
Fried chicken is man’s gift to the world. Keeping hospitals in business for over a century. Don’t hate.

Too many reasons to say, most notably when something comes through your nose in form of vomit. You tend to not ever want to taste it again. Also, cleaning up vomit, after your pregnant wife got food poisoning from KFC, tends to do the same.
The Colonel is not responsible for your wife’s weak constitution.

All hail the bucket in its infinite glory.

Thing people forget about that NC State team was they had multiple people out with injuries all year. They literally got everyone back together just before the NCAA tournament. That was a very good team that got all if it's pieces back just in time.
N.C. State best player was out for 6 weeks or longer with a foot injury.
Derek Whittenburg.

Last edited:
There was a suggestion that he may have a non-throwing injury, but I didn’t see it confirmed.
I saw Kirby on ESPN highlights with Smokey throwing the ceremonial first pitch for the home opener. There's that. 😂 Seriously, the suggestion you mention may be right. Or it may be right that CTV wants to see what the new guys bring early. Either way, I'm not worried that we won't see Kirby. He's gonna to set a record for career UT baseball games played this year.

Last edited:
fishing-sassy.gif
run-over-siblings.gif

Vomiting is an expected to reaction to eating KFC fried chicken tbf

Reactions: Jackcrevol

Off to look up 'para mis ninos'...something about paraplegic children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back