Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday

February 22, 2024: Stay within the boundaries of your authority. You have no authority over that which you have no responsibility. Strive to walk and live in divine order and in the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord, and you will be shown what to do in every situation. Avoid getting overwhelmed by what might be or what could be. Live each moment as it comes. Proverbs 4:23-24 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life. Put away from you a deceitful mouth, and put perverse lips far from you.

Is this real? I didn't know/think baseballs flexed that much.
Reverse your direction about 180 degrees while traveling about 90 mphs. Then almost instantaneously accelerate to 113 mph in the new direction. If you don’t explode into a thousand pieces, then you’re going to compress significantly…

I am impressed with the baseball seams. Designed way before any of these forces existed yet able to handle it! Now that’s the definition of being over engineered. 😎

Top 5 breakfast combos

1. Pancakes and Sausage links
2. Scrambled eggs and Toast
3. Biscuits and Gravy
4. Oatmeal and Raisin toast.
5. Chicken and Waffles.

Don't judge just respect.😜

1. Eggs and bacon cooked in butter or bacon grease
2. Ribeye steak and eggs cooked in butter or ghee
3. Sausage and eggs
4. Smoked brisket and eggs cooked in a lot of butter
5. Homemade egg drop soup

Top 5 breakfast combos

1. Pancakes and Sausage links
2. Scrambled eggs and Toast
3. Biscuits and Gravy
4. Oatmeal and Raisin toast.
5. Chicken and Waffles.

Don't judge just respect.😜
d34d23c9-de14-4e69-9076-edd7fbbb8261_text.gif

I think its more of a case of an immature teen trying to pull a prank that he doesn’t fully realize how dangerous what he did was
Kids these days fully know the harm peanuts can cause people who are allergic. Both my kids have been taught about it in school and have had schoolwide education on why the school is a peanut free area.

I was a camp counselor in the early 2000s at a church camp, and it was around the time the peanut allergy thing became known. I saw a kid go into anaphylactic shock because his turkey sandwhich was put in the same cooler as the other kids PB&Js. To this day, it’s one of the scariest things I ever seen. Thank God for EpiPens

He’s listed on the roster at UTSports.com.

I’m a bit surprised we haven’t seen him yet. Probably wanting to get younger guys more experience, since they know what they have in Kirby.
Because he's a senior citizen, he has it in his NIL that he can't be put in the game unless it is at least 80 degrees F and an IcyHot deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back