Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be a Gator, but this is a good-hearted young man. He earned money based on his God-given abilities, paid it back to someone he loves dearly, and made a better life for his family.

Bravo.

Also, NCAA, I have a magic trick for you...

View attachment 622064
Don't be fooled. He's a Gator. Wait til the family that owns that home gets back from vacation and finds his momma squatting there.

yikes….

I don't like it...didnt like it whenever he called Preds games awhile back, still dont like it now. I don't want that guy anywhere near my state. He's the one who chose 35 years ago to call games at a sh!t pit, so he can stay down there for all I care. I think it's hilarious they're now treating him like garbage...deal with the devil, get devil things done to you. Everything was great and harmonious screwing everyone else over for years, because that's what that university does...not so great and harmonious anymore, though, is it.

Hope the Kats lose every game.

Never been to a Ice Hockey game is going to see Predators game in Nashville worth it.

Seems like a pretty rowdy and exciting environment on Television.
Preds games are a lot of fun. Atmosphere can get rowdy and fans get into it with chants. Plus tv doesn’t do it justice as it typically just follows the puck while at a game you can see plays developing and get a better appreciation for their skating and athleticism. Used to be a season ticket holder but gave them up when we started caring for our grandson.

Preds games are a lot of fun. Atmosphere can get rowdy and fans get into it with chants. Plus tv doesn’t do it justice as it typically just follows the puck while at a game you can see plays developing and get a better appreciation for their skating and athleticism. Used to be a season ticket holder but gave them up when we started caring for our grandson.
I would add it isn't as rowdy as it used to be. Used to be much more fun IMO. When they started pricing a lot of the long time away holders out it changed a little.

Still a great atmosphere and happy to see the chants are still going strong. We moved about 6 years ago and just can't make it to games anymore.

It is Szechuan Garden now . Been there like 30 years. Best Chinese restaurant in town. Hot and sour soup is the best I've ever had.
Love that place, used to go there all the time while I lived in Knox. Great food for a great price.

I went so regularly that if I didn’t show up there for a couple weeks they would be like “Mr. MV, where you been? We think you die.”

SEC suspended Bama kid, based on NCAA guidelines.

"NCAA rules require a suspension for the next regular-season game when a player commits an act of fighting defined as "a confrontation involving one or more players, coaches or other team personnel wherein (but not limited to) a fist, hand, arm, foot, knee or leg is used to combatively strike the other individual."
Is it really a fight if one dude is doing all the punching?

Hash browns are over rated. Don't @ me
I would much rather have like breakfast potatoes that have been cut into decent sized pieces and seasoned appropriately. I could go the rest of my life without eating another hash brown but I do still compelled to eat them when I go to the Waffle House.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back