Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Washington State defeated Arizona last night 77-74 at Arizona.

When Tennessee wins Saturday maybe move up to #4 in rankings and retake 4th #1 overall seed in NCAA tournament.
That 💩 does not matter to me, I would actually rather see us as a 2 or 3 because it would put a chip on the teams shoulder instead of tbem being tight trying to live up to the pressure of the expectations of a #1 seed.

Brace yourself, we are...probably...going to lose a couple, or more, of these tough games down the stretch...and that is ok.

It does not matter where you start The Dance...it only matters where you finish.

But...IF...we win out, we are going to get a #1....I just don't expect it to happen though.

Agree. At this point, I am starting to believe they want to be put out of business.
I think so, I've had this feeling since the beginning of our case. They are doing some really stupid stuff. Maybe the people leading the NCAA have a backdoor deal to be named part of the leadership of the new governing body. It's the only thing that can explain their stupidity and incompetence.

No way a group of highly educated, powerful professionals can make so many stupid decisions so frequently without there being some dark motive behind it. God help college athletics if the people in charge are really as stupid as they appear to be.

Agree. At this point, I am starting to believe they want to be put out of business.
Is there some sort of buyout language in the NCAA contract that we do not know about. It is like they are a highly paid NCAA football coach that is losing games on purpose so they can be fired and paid a buyout. That is the level of stupidity being displayed by people in the NCAA that have jobs that one would assume you can't have if you are stupid. So the hubris is that strong that it completely removes their ability to reason and logic.......or they are doing it on purpose.

That 💩 does not matter to me, I would actually rather see us as a 2 or 3 because it would put a chip on the teams shoulder instead of tbem being tight trying to live up to the pressure of the expectations of a #1 seed.

Brace yourself, we are...probably...going to lose a couple, or more, of these tough games down the stretch...and that is ok.

It does not matter where you start The Dance...it only matters where you finish.

But...IF...we win out, we are going to get a #1....I just don't expect it to happen though.
I agree, though Tennessee has never been a #1 seed in men's NCAA tournament before. Just would be nice to see it happen while I'm still kicking.😜

Cause they're barely .500 and beat a ranked team on an improbable last-second shot. I get it and applaud it. Let the kids have fun and storm the court with the players.
The kids yes most definitely, though when I see grown ups probably in late 40's or 50's storming the court or field I just shake my head and laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back