Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all of that, losing Cooper hurt pretty bad, it’s affecting a lot of things.

And I still don’t get the Mincey limitation in the swamp. Very Butch-like to travel him and play ST and not offense. If he’s a problem, leave him in Knoxville.

So he could get in more trouble?
Nope, being around his teammates is a better way to handle the situation. JMO

Don't think anybody's writing him off. He just hasn't moved up the depth chart as hoped and wasn't the answer as a backup center. Clearly, they hoped one of the younger guys could step up instead of sliding Lane over to replace Mays, and that hasn't happened.
Give me Dayne Davis at Center. We could actually run the ball with him there. Plus I don’t think he had any pre-snap penalties

They made it and still lost the game in regulation. 2 unsportsmanlike and one personal foul in the last 36 seconds
All the Hoos down in Hooville cried as the Grinch ate their roast beast and made them watch while he dropped a duece in their shower without waffle stomping it.

For the diehard SEC fan

Auburn vs Texas A&M at noon on ESPN and if your really diehard Kentucky vs Vanderbilt on SEC Network.....rather watch the grass grow before watching either one of those games....

Reactions: VolNash17
For the diehard SEC fan

Auburn vs Texas A&M at noon on ESPN and if your really diehard Kentucky vs Vanderbilt on SEC Network.....rather watch the grass grow before watching either one of those games....
Luckily today's slate is top notch so you don't have to subject yourself to that kind of horse trash

I think you will see a strong commitment to the run game and us almost force feeding the deeper throws and throws over the middle to try and get Milton and the receivers in sync for upcoming conference foes.
I don’t think you will see much in the middle. Milton has never really thrown to the middle of the field, and when he does he doesn’t lead his guys he throws right at them or behind them which leads to the defenders being able to make plays on his throws.

He does not see the middle of the field well.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
What got banned for life no way.....what the fan do hold a coach hostage or something???🤨🤨
have you seen the mfer?

he has no boundaries. what happens when social media pumps manure into brains with mental disorders, and low self esteem.

my buddy has met him a couple times. it's not an act. he's just a dip ****.

All the Hoos down in Hooville cried as the Grinch ate their roast beast and made them watch while he dropped a duece in their shower without waffle stomping it.
I laughed watching them self-destruct. The final nail in the coffin was a UVA defensive player hurtling over the lines to block the 48 yd FG attempt. So NC State gets to re-kick, a 33 yarder chip shot to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back