Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A single point of view from a youngster...I guess that’s sufficient info to throw a huge net over a decent percentage of the U.S. population.
Because most us youngsters have heard that and seen it for years. It’s not rocket science to figure out why the meme is funny and we have that opinion. Jesus

I laughed watching them self-destruct. The final nail in the coffin was a UVA defensive player hurtling over the lines to block the 48 yd FG attempt. So NC State gets to re-kick, a 33 yarder chip shot to win the game.
Sad thing is. I think you can jump over someone you just can't use them as a platform for a higher jump or standing

Why are you worried about things that are a rumor? Whatever you have heard that is
I am not an overtly positive or negative Tennessee fan…. i had been hearing small cultural type issues for awhile that I overlooked as nonsense…. i don’t like players only meetings bc in all my years watching sports… it usually means there are deeper issues in the time…. i have never seen it have a positive effect on a team.A medical intern confirmed that their were issues on the hill. It could be nothing but it is a cause for concern for me. I know it is 3rd info but every bit of info that we get is 2nd or 3rd hand… even from VQ.

I am also worried that it doesn’t seem like many of our younger guys seem ready to contribute much at all. Florida’s two deep is full of freshman and sophomores. We don’t need to count on them but it would be nice if it seemed like they were pushing some of these upper class man that aren’t performing.

My last concern is that we won with Pruitts players….Can this staff build a program? I have confidence that they can…. especially with DW’s help.

Let’s win big today and go on a run!!!

Reactions: VolNash17
Not only is today the first ever Spanish-language football broadcast for the University of Tennessee, but it will also likely be the first football broadcast in history that will be helmed by two former professional kickers.
Where can I listen to the Spanish broadcast online? Will be easier to follow than Kesling.

I've learned a lot this week. The strangest thing I've learned is that how good a team is or how good they're playing is NoT what determines how good a win is.

No, it's how good they used to be or have been in the past. Thats what determines how good a win is. At least that's what a certain poster is adamant about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back