Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. They’re rustled by the inclusion of the “Christian” descriptor. But that doesn’t imply “all”.

News Flash - rich white kids do rich white kid drugs.

Fraternities, in general, been hittin rails for a long, long time. This ain’t new.
I went to private school, although not 'rich.' Maybe rich in love and 'blessed' with an amazing sense of humour.

Kids did whatever kinds of drugs they could get their hands on. Even jumsum seeds.

true but most of the ones performing at a high level were brought in by Pruitt…. It has happened many times before…. Notre Dame for example…. Charlie Weis made Willinghams players look great but struggled when his own guys got there… i still have confidence in Heup…. just was hoping to see more evidence from our younger players.
You mean to tell me that the majority of players seeing significant playing time are seniors and super seniors brought in by the previous staff and not the sophomores and freshmen brought in by this one?!

Definitely a serious indictment on Heupel and his staff's ability to recruit.

I asked my friend Tony if I could say his name backwards and he said no.

I said Y, not?
Braveheart - William Wallace - Burn It! on Make a GIF

You mean to tell me that the majority of players seeing significant playing time are seniors and super seniors brought in by the previous staff and not the sophomores and freshmen brought in by this one?!

Definitely a serious indictment on Heupel and his staff's ability to recruit.
Also, the 2021 class via Pruitt was a complete bust of outgoing transfers mostly.

Ok...so now we're down to 2 Heupel classes. 2022 wasn't top notch yet, #23 overall. Still under a monster penalty guise. Also his first full class.

Ok...so now we're down to just true freshman and the upcoming class...oh look, #11 overall class and #9...

Folks don't account for how handtied we have been. But the talent coming in is the best in decades.

Also, the 2021 class via Pruitt was a complete bust of outgoing transfers mostly.

Ok...so now we're down to 2 Heupel classes. 2022 wasn't top notch yet, #23 overall. Still under a monster penalty guise. Also his first full class.

Ok...so now we're down to just true freshman and the upcoming class...oh look, #11 overall class and #9...

Folks don't account for how handtied we have been. But the talent coming in is the best in decades.
Pruitt recruited linemen. Something we are just not figuring out. Pruitts problem was he had no idea how to use them. Huep and company do.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I went to private school, although not 'rich.' Maybe rich in love and 'blessed' with an amazing sense of humour.

Kids did whatever kinds of drugs they could get their hands on. Even jumsum seeds.
Of course kids will do whatever they can get their hands on. Even rich white kids.

Economic position will move kids up or down the “whatever they can get their hands on” scale.

The kids at Lausanne Collegiate in Memphis
The kids at Ridgeway Highschool in Memphis

Choosing from 2 very different menus.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Question regarding parking.

Im not having any luck getting a parking pass for South Carolina game. I’ve always been able to purchase one and now I’m not sure on where to park without paying a ridiculous fee. What do you guys do?
Park at State Street Garage for free. 20 minute walk. You can get a shuttle from market square if you want but it's $10 a person.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Question regarding parking.

Im not having any luck getting a parking pass for South Carolina game. I’ve always been able to purchase one and now I’m not sure on where to park without paying a ridiculous fee. What do you guys do?
Civic coliseum. Like $10 to park and $5-$10 for the trolley to and from the stadium.

Texas A&M looks exceedingly mediocre against a bad Auburn team. The disappointing thing about how this season has started is I truly believe the SEC is pretty much hot garbage this year and there are a ton of winnable games on this schedule if we could just get our **** together. Outside of Georgia (who has plenty of problems), no one on our schedule has looked impressive or concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back