Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be a recent phenomenon. When I was in college in the late 20teens, I heard it a lot and it was proven true a lot lol
Definitely. Both Catholic and CAK kids were the most whacked out folks I ever met. They seemed bored in daily life and went too far once they ran into certain things.

Plus they could actually afford it 😅 The ones I ran into would be on 5 different prescriptions and sell half of it for snow money. All of our Bearden crew would party with them, but we just stuck to the good old natural stuff 😎

Reactions: knoxvol52 and mrMet
true but most of the ones performing at a high level were brought in by Pruitt…. It has happened many times before…. Notre Dame for example…. Charlie Weis made Willinghams players look great but struggled when his own guys got there… i still have confidence in Heup…. just was hoping to see more evidence from our younger players.
Doesn't matter who brings the players in, it matters who DEVELOPS them (see Wright, Darnell and others). As far as the players only meetings, this is peers being comfortable addressing other peers. These happen all the time. Just blown out of proportion because there are too many phones and cameras around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back