Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find memes that relate to my personal experiences funny. Like everyone else. It’s not that deep
Lol. They’re rustled by the inclusion of the “Christian” descriptor. But that doesn’t imply “all”.

News Flash - rich white kids do rich white kid drugs.

Fraternities, in general, been hittin rails for a long, long time. This ain’t new.

Clemson hanging to
tough so far.

Not that I hope this post jinxed them, or anything.

Also, I really hope we hear more about their new kicker.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Question regarding parking.

Im not having any luck getting a parking pass for South Carolina game. I’ve always been able to purchase one and now I’m not sure on where to park without paying a ridiculous fee. What do you guys do?

Mizzou got fined $100 k for storming the field after beating KSU.
'Welp, we have to shut the football program down. We cant afford any more of these type expenses, especially after we gave Count Cuckula that raise, for beating SW Missouri State, in OT. Beside, expectations will be too high. We'll never best this.'

-The Zou

Question regarding parking.

Im not having any luck getting a parking pass for South Carolina game. I’ve always been able to purchase one and now I’m not sure on where to park without paying a ridiculous fee. What do you guys do?
walk. mostly. I skip some also.

true but most of the ones performing at a high level were brought in by Pruitt…. It has happened many times before…. Notre Dame for example…. Charlie Weis made Willinghams players look great but struggled when his own guys got there… i still have confidence in Heup…. just was hoping to see more evidence from our younger players.
You mean like Pearce, Joseph's, Squirrel, Sampson, Castles, Mincey, etc.

Edit add Bru and the Campbells

Last edited:
He is. And their defense came to play. But I don't trust klubnick and the o line is not great. Play calling is weird too.

This game should play out as a really good defensive game when it's all said and done.
Riley is in his bag right now. These air raid concepts.... particularly the mesh routes are killing the FSU secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back