Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas +7 on betting odds what you think at Bama ..... pretty decent but look like there trying to bait people into betting the Longhorns...
I really don't know

I can def see that, but I imagine that line reflects their matchup last year some.

No way I would bet any significant amount on it! Feels like it'll be close though.

Don't trust Alabama QB ..... that's why I'm picking Longhorns.... until Milroe or Simpson shoes they are capable QB's against good competition I'm going with their opponents.....
Milroe can run and is surrounded by talent...that will be enough to beat the sawft Shorthorns.

Recently, I went to the clinic for a COVID test. While I was there, the nurse told me that I also needed to be tested for the virus that was making everyone forget 80's bands. I look puzzled and she said that I really needed to be tested because nobody knows The Cure.

If anything is going to derail our season, it isn't my game thread. It is Byron's horrible joke telling that is jeopardizing our season. Probably what spooked our punter last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back