Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upset alerts this weekend?

#23 A&M at Miami
#11 Texas
at #3 Alabama
#13 Oregon at Texas Tech
As much as I want it to happen, I don’t think Texas wins. I think it will be close, but I don’t have a lot of trust in Texas or Sark and it’s at Bama.

Josh Pate was gushing on A&M in his reactions episode on Sunday. I didn’t get to watch any of that game so idk. Im still not a huge believer yet.

No clue about Oregon and Texas Tech.

Upset alerts this weekend?

#23 A&M at Miami
#11 Texas
at #3 Alabama
#13 Oregon at Texas Tech
If A&M loses I don't see how they don't start to go into a tailspin

Seeing Texas beat Bama would be hilarious since everyone is already crowning them. Kinda want to beat an undefeated Bama in T-town though.

If A&M loses I don't see how they don't start to go into a tailspin

Seeing Texas beat Bama would be hilarious since everyone is already crowning them. Kinda want to beat an undefeated Bama in T-town though.
Texas +7 on betting odds what you think at Bama ..... pretty decent but look like there trying to bait people into betting the Longhorns...

I see perdition in the forum.

I will resolve this situation this evening
Too late...The Usurper has taken the Orange Throne and now the Volunteer kingdom is on the verge of chaos and ruin....and it's all your fault because you are more worried about paying your pathetic little bills and feeding your insignificant family...😉

View attachment 576711

Apparently, the guy on the right doesn't seem to think his old "fanbase" cares much for him any longer and enjoys when his current team gets beat down.

Hmmm, wonder why that is?
He always looks like he has a big ole turd in his mouth in these locker room pictures :cool::cool::cool::cool:

As much as I want it to happen, I don’t think Texas wins. I think it will be close, but I don’t have a lot of trust in Texas or Sark and it’s at Bama.

Josh Pate was gushing on A&M in his reactions episode on Sunday. I didn’t get to watch any of that game so idk. Im still not a huge believer yet.

No clue about Oregon and Texas Tech.

Pate wasn’t the only one I saw doing that. They beat New Mexico and everybody is right back in on the hype lol. Never fails. I don’t get it though.

I see perdition in the forum.

I will resolve this situation this evening
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - Guardians of the Galaxy Fan Art (42877786)  - Fanpop

Pate wasn’t the only one I saw doing that. They beat New Mexico and everybody is right back in on the hype lol. Never fails. I don’t get it though.
I mean, they still have loads of talent. Offense and culture issues were what killed them last year, especially QB. This year new offense, new QB who played well last week.. so I can understand some optimism. Culture issues don’t go away over night though.

Prayers needed VN. I posted on here that our daughter told us on Father's Day that she was expecting. We just found out that our grandson has a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13. It is 100 percent fatal. Prayers needed at this time.
Oh no. I am so very, very sorry. You all have my prayers and sincere hopes that you find peace, comfort and healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back