Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I was there last night! So stoked to have seen him do that as a Dodger for the first time.

I saw him hit one with the Angels that was one of the hardest hit balls I've ever seen (118mph, 462') but last night's was more special.
Wonder if Ohtani bet on himself hitting that home run

That Lucy troglodyte in the LV forum hating on the baseball team and coach to try and prop up her pro-LV and KH/anti-DW argument is wild. That logic is so tortured, it needs to be investigated by The Hague.

What a completely disconnected from reality, asinine position.
Deflection in liquid form. Can’t argue that the AD jumped the gun when Harper had five seasons to show her floor/ceiling. So make it about not firing a wildly successful coach who had a player flip off a hostile crowd once two seasons ago.

Oh man, I was there last night! So stoked to have seen him do that as a Dodger for the first time.

I saw him hit one with the Angels that was one of the hardest hit balls I've ever seen (118mph, 462') but last night's was more special.
i’m going to see him in Atlanta in Sept….. thinking about flying to LA for a series next year.

Reactions: pismonque
I'm convinced. . . Nico is the best college QB in the last 20 years. It's possible he may be the best QB you've ever seen play. He'll win the Heisman the next 2 years. They may give him the Heisman the year after he graduates, because he's so good. I don't think we'll lose a game while he's here. He'll have an impact on the QB's that follow him to the point that they'll be much better than anyone else in the country. His impact will last for years. We may never lose another game at Tennessee in our lifetime.
Don’t set yourself up for disappointment on the Heistman. Now the rest I’ll buy 😁

@Ericvol2096 when are these being sent out? I’m at the checkerboard level and haven’t received one.
It was just announced yesterday so I think this is saying be ready to see one coming sometime soon. I’ll see if I can get firm time of shipments but I’d expect sometime this month.

@InVOLuntary on his boat in the head....
Fetal Position on Make a GIF

Updates from Ladies Room:

1. These women be crazy.
2. It's fun to mess with Karens.
3. Several don't want Dawn Staley, the best coach in WBB right now, because of her "street talk."
4. Some don't want Jeff Walz because, "He looks like a sleazy jerk and I don't want to personally get to know him. I want a coach who I will be able to meet and personally like."
5. They don't want Brenda Freese because her and Pat got into an argument one time like... 25 years ago.
6. "Class" "Class" "Class" is the foremost criteria for picking a new coach... oh, and anyone remotely associated with a totally different coach that they don't like is a no. Only former Lady Vols have class apparently. Some don't like certain candidates because they hired an assistant or analyst associated with someone they don't like.
7. These women be crazy.

I love Pat Summitt. I was just a kid and looked up to her even though I never met her. My dad told me stories of meeting her when he was an athlete at UT and after that he ALWAYS watched the Lady Vols. I was envious of Tyler Summitt and the opportunity he had to be around the program and be her kid.

But I swear some of these blue hairs touch themselves to pictures and memories of Pat at night. Move. On. Being a "Lady Vol" will mean nothing in a few years if they don't hire a winner. Bonus points if they're Mother Theresa reincarnate on track for sainthood, but shouldn't be priority.

Updates from Ladies Room:

1. These women be crazy.
2. It's fun to mess with Karens.
3. Several don't want Dawn Staley, the best coach in WBB right now, because of her "street talk."
4. Some don't want Jeff Walz because, "He looks like a sleazy jerk and I don't want to personally get to know him. I want a coach who I will be able to meet and personally like."
5. They don't want Brenda Freese because her and Pat got into an argument one time like... 25 years ago.
6. "Class" "Class" "Class" is the foremost criteria for picking a new coach... oh, and anyone remotely associated with a totally different coach that they don't like is a no. Only former Lady Vols have class apparently. Some don't like certain candidates because they hired an assistant or analyst associated with someone they don't like.
7. These women be crazy.

I love Pat Summitt. I was just a kid and looked up to her even though I never met her. My dad told me stories of meeting her when he was an athlete at UT and after that he ALWAYS watched the Lady Vols. I was envious of Tyler Summitt and the opportunity he had to be around the program and be her kid.

But I swear some of these blue hairs touch themselves to pictures and memories of Pat at night. Move. On. Being a "Lady Vol" will mean nothing in a few years if they don't hire a winner. Bonus points if they're Mother Theresa reincarnate on track for sainthood, but shouldn't be priority.
LMBO @ "These women be crazy" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back