Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
C- at best.

You can't replace pretty Holly with her and not cause an uproar...
Curious what you have against her resume.

Seems like it'd be a really solid hire to me. And DW style 100%.

Also have to have some faith in DW and not the morans. Look at his track record. And how folks here responded to Hype's hiring 😅 EGG. FACE. ON. OUR. PLANTED. FIRMLY.

Also have to have some faith in DW and not the morans. Look at his track record. And how folks here responded to Hype's hiring 😅 EGG. FACE. ON. OUR. PLANTED. FIRMLY.
they want someone to win the press conference like Scott Frost when he was hired by Nebraska.

What in the wide world of sports is this moron on about? Nothing about what he said even comes close to making an actual logical point. Anyone that listened to that moron is now dumber for having listened to him. I award him zero points and hope that he has not reproduced so that his moron genes are not passed on to any new human beings.
It's hard to believe people are convinced they're right about stuff like that. I do feel sorry for them. They are completely oblivious to how dumb they are.

Don't have anything against her resume other than she's a Div ll that's on the upside... Kind of like when Charlotte's football coach was looked at a splashy hire and flavor of the month. This isn't football and we have solidified our women's program to a high enough level that there should be plenty Div I coaches out there with more Div I experience who'd be better fits and would jump at the chance to coach at a blueblood women's program with unlimited resources... Not a potential project getting used to the SEC...We aren't that low yet. JMhO, just as everyone elses is, but at the end of the day we all want a winner to get the program back up to the Elite level it once was and should be again.

The USC women’s coach is kind of intriguing. Very good recruiter and runs an offensive first system. Not a bad resume either but not elite. Only 3 years at USC, many years at Cal and made the tournament nearly every year at Cal… 46 years old and former NBA assistant

Reactions: SugarCC
I tried to tell everyone all year that we were a really good team with easily identifiable flaws, we were NEVER a dominant team...despite those flaws we were still a top 5 all around team and I love Rick Barnes and this team...they gave it all they had.

The stupid half of our fanbase is so loud and stupid and obnoxious, that they almost cause me to believe that we as a whole do not deserve a team that plays this hard and a great head coach that every year provides teams full of guys that are easy to root for and that represent us well.

Almost...but..there are enough of us true sensible loyal fans that I do believe we deserve it.

The Idiot Margin can go screw themselves.
Agreed. I’m proud of this team in every way. These people saying we should be more like an Oates led Alabama team? Really? I would be ashamed to have a coach and players like that representing my Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back