Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
“-I never saw Jordan ask for his f***ing respect...
-I've never seen the audience BULLYING Michael Jordan in their own home..
-I never saw Jordan looking for a referee to ask to take out a fan who paid for her ticket...
-I never saw Jordan fight a WOMAN for mocking his game...
-I never saw Jordan lose in a Finals..
-I've never seen Jordan score 8 points in a Finals...
-I never saw Jordan get swept in a Finals..
-I never saw Jordan lose to an inferior team in the playoffs...
-I've never seen Jordan lose in an Olympics...
-I never saw Jordan play on a super team and not make the playoffs..
-I never saw Jordan rest off season he always tried to play every game..
-I never saw Jordan proclaim himself the greatest of all time..
Without doubt there is still no one who surpasses Michael Jordan as the GOAT of world basketball
🏀
🏀

View attachment 637966
Also never saw Jordan in a dress.....

Pearce? That’s the Leo…his position.
I understand that you want him in space and we didn't really have the personnel to move him around much. Maybe with the new additions we will this season. I think he would be devastating as a backside rusher space pr no space.

Yep..me and my Dad were watching.
I was watching it with my grandad who was an old school Dodgers fan. We bet five dollars on the game, that was a ton of money and I was really nervous. Ol' Reggie really stirred my drink that night, I'm sure it was RC.
When he gave me the five dollars he said, " I hope you feel real good about yourself. How the hell can you pull for the damn Yankees!" My grandad didn't talk to me for about two days.

"Helping" being the key word. He belongs in the GOAT discussion as well, but at that point he was the 3rd best scorer on his own team and only averaged 6.7 rebounds a game for a center.

Reaching.

In his equivalent playoff series he averaged 17 pts, 6 boards, 4 assists

Lebron just up 28 pts, 7 boards, 9 assists lol. It ain't close. But he's not able to play 3rd string and just sit back and "help".
I know these things get sensitive and I don't care to add to that. My only comment is this: if Lebron was some undisputed Goat we would not need to make so many excuses for his teams in the playoffs. He always has good stats and I commend him for that. He also has some of the best genetics in NBA history. Ask yourself what Kobe would have accomplished with Lebron's genetics?

What no Lebron apologist should be trying to do right now though is trying to rationalize that a team capable of winning and celebrating a regular season conference title is not talented enough to beat the Nuggets in a series. The weird part is I am more than happy to debate the shortcomings of Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, or Tim Duncan. Who are three of my favorite players. Heaven forbid you poke, pick, or criticize Lebron or his fan club though.

Lebron doesn't need defenders anymore than he needs excuses.

I think we need one ON campus
ATM are a bunch of Nancy boys that settle their disagreements with tickle fights and crying sessions.

Real men walk 5 miles to Waffle House and settle their differences out back............

And give their leftovers to Sasquatch's named Weezer.

Hey, NCAA. Suck it.

“We will litigate this case to the fullest extent necessary to ensure the NCAA’s monopoly cannot continue to harm Tennessee student-athletes,” Tennessee Attorney General Jonathan Skrmetti said when the preliminary injunction was granted. “The NCAA is not above the law, and the law is on our side.”

Last edited:
I know these things get sensitive and I don't care to add to that. My only comment is this: if Lebron was some undisputed Goat we would not need to make so many excuses for his teams in the playoffs. He always has good stats and I commend him for that. He also has some of the best genetics in NBA history. Ask yourself what Kobe would have accomplished with Lebron's genetics?

What no Lebron apologist should be trying to do right now though is trying to rationalize that a team capable of winning and celebrating a regular season conference title is not talented enough to beat the Nuggets in a series. The weird part is I am more than happy to debate the shortcomings of Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, or Tim Duncan. Who are three of my favorite players. Heaven forbid you poke, pick, or criticize Lebron or his fan club though.

Lebron doesn't need defenders anymore than he needs excuses.
When someone is the goat, there isn't a debate, it is just something that is commonly known. . . like Mike Tyson or Peyton Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back