Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda, her labs looked much better today and no seizures this far. Other good news is they’ve cut her sedation way back, she’s still on the ventilator because of the sedation but she’s breathing on her own so she’s making progress. Continue praying for Soda. Prayer definitely changes things
20211230_123639.gifI CHOOSE TO BELIEVE!

MY GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS!!!

KEEP PRAYING, VN!!!

Update on @SweetasSoda, her labs looked much better today and no seizures this far. Other good news is they’ve cut her sedation way back, she’s still on the ventilator because of the sedation but she’s breathing on her own so she’s making progress. Continue praying for Soda. Prayer definitely changes things
1717805306899.gif

Thank you Lord🙏🏻🧡
Thank you @VOLSONLY for these updates👊🏻

Prayer does work

I like how he actually mentions academics. Although, the only football player I ever saw in class was Daniel Lincoln.
Friend of mine had two classes with Travis Henry back in the day. He said he had to have people with him at all times because he couldn’t really read or write. Apparently Henry never took a test. Other people did it for him.

UjCXeFnYcI2R2.gif

fist-pump-success.gif

Prayers being answered!

This is awesome news!!! Praise to our Heavenly Father that it may just be in His will for SweetasSoda to pull through this! Thank you, Lord, for your mercy and grace, and for answering all of our prayers up to this point!

Wait.... OMG. what has happened? I've been away for a little bit. Can someone fill me in? I'm def. praying/sending much love her way. I don't know what's happened but just this tidbit sounds terrifying and she has been an absolute saint and rock of support for me.

Wait.... OMG. what has happened? I've been away for a little bit. Can someone fill me in? I'm def. praying/sending much love her way. I don't know what's happened but just this tidbit sounds terrifying and she has been an absolute saint and rock of support for me.
Best thing to do is read @VOLSONLY's post.

She said she wasnt feeling good one day, then went quiet. A few days later we get told that her family has been called in and things look bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back