Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on @SweetasSoda, her labs looked much better today and no seizures this far. Other good news is they’ve cut her sedation way back, she’s still on the ventilator because of the sedation but she’s breathing on her own so she’s making progress. Continue praying for Soda. Prayer definitely changes things
Great news praise the Lord!!

Update on @SweetasSoda, her labs looked much better today and no seizures this far. Other good news is they’ve cut her sedation way back, she’s still on the ventilator because of the sedation but she’s breathing on her own so she’s making progress. Continue praying for Soda. Prayer definitely changes things

Thank the Lord.

Friend of mine had two classes with Travis Henry back in the day. He said he had to have people with him at all times because he couldn’t really read or write. Apparently Henry never took a test. Other people did it for him.

He couldn’t read how to prevent pregnancy

I think hitr meant by golden ticket that you will have an assumed prejudice from others that you are more capable than the next. That is an advantage. If you have a guy with a degree from Tennessee and one from Stanford, otherwise exactly the same, using no bias of your own, you’re going with the Stanford one. I didn’t take Hitr post to say that a Stanford degree ensures success. That’s maybe a gross exaggeration or interpretation of the original metaphor.

That girl in Willy wonka had a golden ticket and she still turned into a giant blueberry. But you’d have rather been one of the few with a golden ticket than one of the thousands who did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back