Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Anderson will let the pitchers pitch to their strengths tomorrow. We are set up well with Sechrist, Loy, Phillips and Combs to close this out.

Pulled Beam way too quick and pitch calling was strange with Snead out there. Going off speed breaking balls with a flame thrower rarely works out well.

We got out coached and our pitching stunk. It's baseball. Good wake up call. Glad the mess happened today and not when it mattered most. Go win this thing tomorrow.
Stopped reading…

Well...we only won EIGHT games in a row 😏

Guess all streaks must come to an end. Dear lord.

The next streak begins tomorrow. Evansville is so screwed 😒
Jeez I hope you are right...I hope the guys play pissed like they did after the last time they lost....I hope they are mad instead of anxious.

But I have one of those sickening feelings...I hope it's just indigestion. 🤷‍♂️

Leave that many men on base again and we are done...it should have been a 14-10 game with us winning.

Also...I have been defending our staff all year, but they are not pitching well, at least not as well as I know they can and like they have all year.

I hope this icky feeling I have is wrong...We would beat this team 70-75 out of a hundred...but they only gotta win one now.

This scares some. I think it’s what makes sports, especially college sports, spectacular
I'm not scared...I'm resigned..I've got far too much scar tissue on my heart thanks to being a Braves and Vol fan.

It's only fun if we win..I don’t want a close "exciting" game...I want a f'n BLOWOUT...that is what will excite the hell out of me.

Let this "close but no cigar" 💩 keep happening year afyer year after year, and by the time you get as old as I am you will have scar tissue just as bad as I do.

I hope Anderson will let the pitchers pitch to their strengths tomorrow. We are set up well with Sechrist, Loy, Phillips and Combs to close this out.

Pulled Beam way too quick and pitch calling was strange with Snead out there. Going off speed breaking balls with a flame thrower rarely works out well.

We got out coached and our pitching stunk. It's baseball. Good wake up call. Glad the mess happened today and not when it mattered most. Go win this thing tomorrow.
🦬💩...we didn't get outcoached...I hate that stupid f'n term...we got out hit. They got hits with men on base and were efficient on offense, and we didn't and were not.

But you are right..That's just baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back