Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any team can do it, this team can. That said, my gut tells me we shoulda put em away today.

Brain - Wgwtfa
Gut - put your cup on
Wow...we are in agreement for a change...but I think the Notre Dame series is a big reason for the apprehension I feel..

Well...that...and the other 9 million times this stupid 💩 has happened to teams I love..lol.

Either way I am going to want to throat punch or curb stomp tge freaking Idiot Margin 💩heads that will start tearing into Tony before the game is even over if it goes badly...just like they do RB.

I hate them

Wow...we are in agreement for a change...but I think the Notre Dame series is a big reason for the apprehension I feel..

Well...that...and the other 9 million times this stupid 💩 has happened to teams I love..lol.

Either way I am going to want to throat punch or curb stomp tge freaking Idiot Margin 💩heads that will start tearing into Tony before the game is even over if it goes badly...just like they do RB.

I hate them
Agreed...is so dumb. TV is a great coach. Unbeknownst to many, so is Purples Aces'.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s Evansville….. a four seed that we are playing at home with a chance to go to the college world series… It will be the worse loss in our school history… Won’t happen though bc we are going to kick their azz tomm.
heard everyone says we'd win today, no doubt. Team needs to be pissed off, embarrassed. And play that way.

I truly believe the team kind of overlooked Evansville today when they were up 4-0. It seems like the vols thought Evansville would quit. But, they've not showed quit in any tournament.
It didn't have anything to do with that...nobody that went up there to hit with 2-3 men in base thought..."You know what, I think this is over, so I think I'm just gonna half-ass this at bat...and I don't believe any of the pitchers thought.."They are toast, so for fun I'm just gonna throw BP meatballs up there at them and see if they can hit it"

They hit well and efficiently with men on base and we didn't...and it didn't have a dang thing to do with "giva💩".

The worst thing that could happen is for our players to get in their heads and start pressing tomorrow...if they do, they are done.

Hopefully they all come out pissed tomorrow and just handle what is front of them.

Evansville is loose as a goose out there and should be...they have absolutely NOTHING to lose...and playing free and loose is a big equalizer.

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back