Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appeal this game if I were Clemson. That’s some soft crap from the umpire crew.

I’d throw a 99mph heater at Caglione’s jaw at his next AB.

Then the pitcher would be ejected and Clemson would be down 2 players. Also then one of your players is gonna wear 99 from Caglianone.

I hope the fans make it really hard on the Aces today. I'm not sure how fans effect the game of baseball, but I hope they really give Evansville absolute hell from stands.

Maybe the fans can be worth an error or 2. That could be the difference in the game.
their coach has already indicated its stifling

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
This post strikes me as being strangely iut of touch with reality. Especially the highlighted part.

Let's see...
Ohtani
Yamamoto
Freeman
Kershaw
Trea Turner
Chris Turner
Scherzer
Bauer
Greinke
Jansen

I could go on and on.

It's easy to avoid marginal players when you have the kind of $$ they have.
The Dodgers started signing more players in the past couple of years… They had planned on shohei for years…. Yamamoto…. and Freeman…. Trae Turner and Scherzer were from a trade…The facts are that the Dodgers have the best, most consistent farm system in the majors… top 3 in development and scouting… The Dodgers supplement their lineup with free agency… Nobody cried for the Dodgers when teams stole Seager, Scherzer, and T Turner from us…. The Dodgers are the best organization in baseball right now… I’m proud to be a Dodger!!!

So two of those were draft picks lol. I think you agreed with him more than you disagreed.
Dude had to dig through 12 years of teams… some were from trades… scherzer played half a season… Turner was non-tendered…I don’t think the poster is that up to date on the inner workings of MLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back