Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-hiring him was a sure sign that the US still isn’t serious about competing in this sport.
Rehiring him was a sure sign of corruption. He's been abysmal since the rehire. If the 4-0 got Klinsmann canned then this should be enough.

I get letting him coach through Copa since it's about to start but apart from winning the whole dang thing I don't think you can justify saving him.

If he gets us ragdolled by Brazil next week maybe consider having an interim for Copa lol

Might have to try them. Neuropathy has made it challenging for me also
My primary care doctor has had great success with several of his male patients with neuropathy in the legs and feet. He has prescribed The Carnivore Diet with Intermittent Fasting. The results have been remarkable. I am only doing intermittent fasting (I was pre-diabetic). I have lost almost 30 lbs in 10 weeks with little change in diet. I am no longer consider pre-diabetic my A1C dropped .4 points too. My next 10 weeks will be focused on reducing sweets and carbs. His neuropathy patients have done straight Carnivore . One patient had no more numbness or pain and went off carnivore and numbness returned, three days back on carnivore and numbness disappeared. I am not a doctor and I am not recommending anything. He just told me about his results to encourage me to try intermittent fasting.

Hmmmm. I like it. For football, not sure if you’d want to do when on offense or defense.
Personally I think itd be cool for the opening kickoff, like that 30-60 second period of the band coming off the field and the special team players are running out

Reactions: Vfl2407
Easy for them to talk like that with the schedule they got. Their tune wouldn't be the same with Oklahoma's draw
Birmingham set Tejas up.

The schedule -- whatever it's going to be --needs to be worked out and approved by all (or at least us) for a set period, which then repeats perpetually without Birmingham's manipulation.

Birmingham shouldn't have power over the schedule. They have a long history of abusing the power. Take the power away from Birmingham (and Disney).

Last edited:
Guys @SweetasSoda is not doing any good right now. They’re saying her kidneys are shutting down and possible brain damage due to the infection 🥲 please continue to pray for her and the family
😢 We will!

I can't believe this is happening to our Sweet. Please let us have a miracle here! All the best to @SweetasSoda and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back