Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not even close to true…. the teams that you should be upset with are the teams that don’t try to compete. The Dodgers have built possibly the best farm team in baseball…. developed a pitching and hitting lab….. They take other teams cast offs and make them stars… Justin Turner…. Max Muncy….Chris Taylor… Tyler Anderson…. and many more. There are many teams that spend money that struggle to win games… Yankees until this year…. the Mets etc. It is not that hard to develop a good baseball team. Stop wasting money on marginal players….

1. Develop good scouts/people at each level
2. Create a Hitting and pitching lab that can judge players based off metrics instead of stats
3. Hold guys in the minors to delay their clock from starting
4. Identify stars early and sign them to cheaper long term contracts(like the Braves)

Go Dodgers!!
This post strikes me as being strangely iut of touch with reality. Especially the highlighted part.

Let's see...
Ohtani
Yamamoto
Freeman
Kershaw
Trea Turner
Chris Turner
Scherzer
Bauer
Greinke
Jansen

I could go on and on.

It's easy to avoid marginal players when you have the kind of $$ they have.

This post strikes me as being strangely iut of touch with reality. Especially the highlighted part.

Let's see...
Ohtani
Yamamoto
Freeman
Kershaw
Trea Turner
Chris Turner
Scherzer
Bauer
Greinke
Jansen

I could go on and on.

It's easy to avoid marginal players when you have the kind of $$ they have.
,Trea Turner, Scherzer acquired in mid season trade deadlines. Never re-signed them

Lol Kershaw was Dodgers top draft pick. Justin Turner was worthless in New York for the Mets got him for chump change.

Freeman would've stayed in Atlanta if not for his agent playing bs games.
Jansen was a Dodgers draft pick as well.

Ohtani was going to play for Dodgers just got as much cash as he could. Yamamoto was also.

Bauer was a mistake. Only 3 bought players as you say on that list. Sorry Greinke came as a FA.

What happened? I missed it
They got in a scuffle.... Clemson player shoved the UF pitcher, UF pitcher gave him a little bump back. Benches cleared. Clemson runner was the only one ejected( not the one who threw the initial shove.) Guy was coming off the field, turned said some words, made the slightest contact with an ump with his hand and got ejected.

,Trea Turner, Scherzer acquired in mid season trade deadlines. Never re-signed them

Lol Kershaw was Dodgers top draft pick. Justin Turner was worthless in New York for the Mets got him for chump change.

Freeman would've stayed in Atlanta if not for his agent playing bs games.
Jansen was a Dodgers draft pick as well.

Ohtani was going to play for Dodgers just got as much cash as he could. Yamamoto was also.

Bauer was a mistake. Only 3 bought players as you say on that list.
So two of those were draft picks lol. I think you agreed with him more than you disagreed.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back