Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma be honest with you…if you took some time to research who’s came through the dodgers farm system it would blow your mind..they develop a lot of good players and trade them before they ever get big eventually turning into big stars…also the money spending talk is overrated..have we all the sudden just forgotten about the yanks with basically no farm systems 😅 they’re the real free agency thieves…if you want to go name for name let’s compare those two rosters…Yankees and dodgers
I think they both suck. Lol

Guys @SweetasSoda is not doing any good right now. They’re saying her kidneys are shutting down and possible brain damage due to the infection 🥲 please continue to pray for her and the family
This really sucks. Was hoping for good news but only God makes that call. More prayers for her and her family

I love it! My parents were both in 40's raising me. As a result, i'm an older parent.

Get off my lawn!
That was his response to learning what TikTok was, as his granddaughter was posting his stories on her acct. Then she set up his own and now he has almost a million followers.

People love his stories. Pretty cool. Love history when it comes from the mouths of those that lived it through storytelling. No other format lives up to it.

Guys @SweetasSoda is not doing any good right now. They’re saying her kidneys are shutting down and possible brain damage due to the infection 🥲 please continue to pray for her and the family
Hate hearing this, wish I could give her mine. Continued prayers for her and the family. Praying for miracles.

🤔.... very peculiar.

The Indiana teams we've played recently and the NCAA, seem to assign an officiating crew that call a game one sided when the VOLS are involved. We've seen it for tournaments in basketball, baseball, and bowl games. I wonder why that is?
(FTR, the NCAA is located in Indianapolis, INDIANA)

Purdue
Notre Dame
Evansville

If the calls are going against the VOLS tonight, then the NCAA is still wanting its pound of flesh. A corrupt organization is going to be corrupt.

🤔.... very peculiar.

The Indiana teams we've played recently and the NCAA, seem to assign an officiating crew that call a game one sided when the VOLS are involved. We've seen it for tournaments in basketball, baseball, and bowl games. I wonder why that is?
(FTR, the NCAA is located in Indianapolis, INDIANA)

Purdue
Notre Dame
Evansville

If the calls are going against the VOLS tonight, then the NCAA is still wanting its pound of flesh. A corrupt organization is going to be corrupt.
Purdue in basketball and football
Notre Dame in baseball
Indiana in football and baseball
Evansville...

All in postseason....

You might be on to something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back