Status
Not open for further replies.
Purdue in basketball and football
Notre Dame in baseball
Indiana in football and baseball
Evansville...

All in postseason....

You might be on to something...
I don't remember us getting screwed over against Indiana but I do Purdue and ND..... especially Purdue, which is in West Lafayette.....1 hour north of Indianapolis. Similarly to the distance between Tuscaloosar and Birmingham.
columbo.gif

Very peculiar

I don't remember us getting screwed over against Indiana but I do Purdue and ND..... especially Purdue, which is in West Lafayette.....
1 hour north of Indianapolis. Similarly to the distance between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.
View attachment 647214

Very peculiar
The Indiana football game was kind of a wild one that we ended up winning in crazy fashion BUT!

The NCAA stripped us of that win because of Pruitt.

The baseball game wasnt notable. We dominated them.

Who would you prefer lose? The gata or Clem's son?
Clemson 100%

Let the worse teams move forward. Not time to let rivalries in the way.

Same reason I wanted LSU over UNC.

The more SEC teams the better for us. We've already beaten that bum lot twice (reg season and SECT) this year. I'm rooting for a Vols title, so bring on the lessers every step of the way.

Clemson 100%

Let the worse teams move forward. Not time to let rivalries in the way.

Same reason I wanted LSU over UNC.

The more SEC teams the better for us. We've already beaten that bum lot twice (reg season and SECT) this year. I'm rooting for a Vols title, so bring on the lessers every step of the way.
We're in a must win game against Evansville with this same line of thinking. They were supposed to be the "worst" team in the tournament. (I celebrated too, when the purple aces beat USM. I'm rethinking that GIF I made now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back